chapter 11 - big changes

My bed was so comfy. Way better then that stupid couch. My bed? When did I get there? 

"Is she awake yet?" I think that was my dad....

"No, but I hope its soon." I believe that was Evan.... still have unconscious here, don't really know. "She's going to freak when she wakes up. Ow, don't bite me!" Yes definitely Evan.

Then I heard someone walk out, probably my dad.

Then there was a slight whimper.

"OFFF!!" I sat up as fast as I could, snapping my self awake. Something landed on my stomach.

"KIM!" I saw Evan at the end of my bed. "Your finally awake!"

"Why... did... you.... breath." A tear went down my face. I couldn't breath.

"Are you winded?" He looked at me with concern.

I slowly shook my head.

"It probably wasn't his fault. I think he just wanted to wake you up. He knows your his mommy. He missed you." Evan looked down to what was on my lap.

"M... M..... Mommy?!?" I managed to say between breaths.

I looked down to my lap. And screamed.

I shoved it off of me and backed up to my head board.

"What?" I opened my eyes wider to see it.

It was so little. Green with scales. Little, but big for its face, yellow eyes. It was a dragon, with wings and everything.

"Say hello to Puff." He gave me a huge grin.

"Puff?" I raised an eyebrow. "Seriously, thats all you could think of?"

"Ummm... yea thats all I got," He picked the drag... Puff... up of the bed and put him onto his lap. Then he started to pet him on the head.

"Isn't he cute," Evan smiled at me.

"Uh... Cute?" I was still in a slight daze.

A dragon seriously? She wasn't lying. Maybe Evan would take him home with him....

No don't get rid of him, he so cute.

No he's not he's a fucking dragon. Just wait untill he can blow fire! You won't think he's cute then.

But he's yours, he would never hurt you.

Yea right!

"Oh, My, God, Shut up!" I screamed. Wait, I slammed my hand over my mouth. I can't believe I just said that out loud.

"I didn't say anything..." Evan looked at me confused.

"Sorry, I'm having an argument in my head." I shook my head.

"With... who?" He raised an eye brow.

"I don't know," I sld my feet off the side of mt bed. "I think it was either my conscience, or just me. Not positive. Are you already forgetting, I just had a very rude awakening."

"Sorry, why don't we go get you some fresh air." He smiled and stood up.

I shook my head and he held out his hand for me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. I stumbled a bit and he put his arm around my waist to hold me up.

"Thanks," I smiled up at him.

"Can we bring puff? I wanna see if he can fly." He smiled back.

"Sure...?" I laughed.

He gave me a huge grin then turned to the little dragon sitting on my bed. "Come on Puff! Time to show you our dieing planet!"

I laughed again. "That's anice way to welcome someone to the world. It's like saying, 'hello, nice to meet ya, but don't stay long cause you will die'"