Chapter 7

____________
Your POV.

In all honesty, you wouldn't come to the football games if it weren't for your friends.

That was a lie, of course, as you always felt your eyes drawn towards Lexa's form as she nimbly dodged people and practically send the ball soaring across the field from muscled biceps and long fingers. Whether or not you liked it, Lexa had some sort of spell over you, and you were drawn to her like a moth to an open flame.

But pregaming with the delinquents was always fun, especially because that's what they were.

Delinquents.

The majority of the student population tended to forget that they were referred to as such for a reason, but, quite frankly, you needed a bit of relaxation before you were anywhere near Lexa Woods, and the get-togethers with your friends helped satiate that need.

Bellamy, of course, had a reputation to keep as class president, so he acted as the DD, mother hen, making sure his friends didn't go off and do anything stupid, courtesy of the products of Green & Jordan Inc. In addition to their monopoly on the weed trade at the school, the two of them had also procured a still from somewhere, and thus, Monty's Famous Moonshine was born.

It tasted like ass and hurt like hell the next morning, but it was worth it for the buzz.

Anything was better than Raven's half assed drink concoction that she'd named Rocket Fuel . They only pulled that out when something particularly horrible happened. Most games against Azgeda, Murphy could be seen chugging it out of an insulated water bottle that Emori swapped in increments with an identical one filled with actual water to ensure her boyfriend didn't get too hammered.

It was at these moments Raven and Octavia's favorite person emerged:

Drunk (Y/n).

Also referred to as Party Girl (Y/l/n), though the frequency of her appearance had lessened significantly after the passing of your father, for obvious reasons.

A few cups of moonshine in, and you could feel your tension melting away, being replaced by contentedness and the inherent need to flirt with someone, anyone. This usually ended up being Bellamy, who would keep up with your rapid-fire pickup lines and inebriated attempts at affection, all whilst convincing you to drink water and laughing off your advances.

It had started as a joke.

Ever since you and Bellamy had reached what people considered to be "dating age", they'd constantly been bombarded with questions on the state of your relationship with one another, and your flirting had become somewhat of a running gag within their friend group.

They'd known each other since they were in diapers, it'd be weird for them to date.

Besides, Bellamy was like the brother you never had.

At the moment, you were poking the swell of Bellamy's abs, marvelling at how firm his stomach was, and pressing at your own softer belly in comparison, and frowning.

"Don't worry about it, Princess," Bellamy assured, "your stomach makes a much better pillow than mine, which makes it better." This seemed to placate you, and you grinned, before Raven slung her arm over your shoulders, grinning ear-to-ear.

"You ready to go watch the Grounders kick ass?"

"Did you mean ready to stare at Lexa's ass?" Octavia interjected, and you shot her a nasty glare, sticking your tongue out at the smirking girl.

"'M not gonna stare at Woods's ass," You pouted, shaking your head, "I mean, it is a great ass, not that I've noticed or anything, but I'm not gonna stare at it. That'd be rude." Bellamy shook his head in exasperation as the other two girls continued to tease you, passing you a bottle of water and one of the burgers he'd brought along.