Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 20

2 THINGS: This chap starts in NIC'S P.O.V. & there is some light sexual content at the end, so be warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 20

"Just wait bitch. We will destroy your life." They said menacingly.

"Really, that's the thanks I get for saving your sorry ass?" I said. They shot me a menacing look, before turning on their heels and walking out.

"Well, that was interesting." I said, with fake enthusiasm, prompting everybody to look back at me, before breaking out in fits of laughter, except for one person. Trey stood there, looking shocked and confused. "Trey, are you ok?" I asked, concern lacing my tone.

"No, I don't think I am." He said, confusedly. Aww, poor guy, who knew his sister was such a bitch, I though.

*~*~* Trey's P.O.V. *~*~*

"No, I don't think I am." I said, trying to sound confused. I met Nic's eyes, and saw the sympathy there, and in that instance I felt horrible for playing her. But everything would be ok; Nat had a plan. I would get Nic, Nat would get Rick and all I had to do was stay in Nic's good graces. "I'm really sorry about my sister." I said apologetically.

"It's ok. What Natalie does is not your fault or responsibility." Nic said in a caring voice, making me feel twice as bad.

"Thanks." I said, feeling my body stir under Nic's steady gaze. Damn, Nat's plan better work, or I'm going to go crazy.

*~*~* Natalie's P.O.V. *~*~*

Good, now that they know about me I can move freely, instead of hiding. I glanced over at Janey, sizing her up. She's not really competition; Rick would never love someone as bitchy as her.

"Can you drop me off at my house?" I asked, trying to keep the sneer off my face.

"Yeah, but what are we going to do about Nic?"

"I'll figure something out." God, I can't wait to have Rick. I mean, not only is she bitchy, she's also stupid and has probably been with half the boy population at Riverdale. Who knows how many STD's she picked up? We drove in silence, until we reached my house.

"Thanks." I shouted, as I slammed the door shut, on the silver minivan. I ran into the house and ran upstairs to my room. I opened my shirt drawer, and felt along the backside of the drawer, searching for the key that I had hidden there. When my fingers connected with the cold metal, I yanked it free of the tape keeping it there and ran for the basement.

I walked down the rickety steps leading into the dark depths of the basement. It was used as storage, so nobody really went down here. I turned on the one light in the middle of the room and felt around the side wall, for a door knob. When I found it, I slipped the key in and unlocked the door.

Dad had found the room when we had first moved here, but none of us could find the key, so we left it. A couple months back I had been searching the top shelf of my closet and found the key. Ever since it had been my private room.

I slid through the door, flicked on the lights and looked around. On the two far wall I had hundreds of pictures of Rick tacked up; it had taken me months to get all of them, but they were well worth the time. Then I had had a bookcase with all my journals and information on him. I knew everything about him from his favorite color to the last person he slept with. On the wall opposite of the picture wall I had a desk with a monitor on it. I got streaming video from cameras I had set up around the living room, his bathroom and his room.

I walked over to the bookshelf and grabbed my current journal and started writing, going over my plan over and over again in my head; if Trey didn't screw this up, we'd both get what we wanted.