Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 8

Chapter 8

What's today, I thought. Oh yeah, it's Tuesday. Damn, that means I have English with Ms. Wiggins.

I walked into class and everybody stopped what they were doing and stared at me. I tried to ignore them and pay attention to what Ms. Wiggins was saying, but I couldn't stop thinking about Matt, Heather, Tyler and Kyle. I couldn't figure out why Heather would cheat on Tyler. He was perfect, while Matt was blah!

At the end of class, I slowly packed up my stuff, still deep in thought, until one of the boys with Natalie this morning walked up to me.

"Hey, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself this morning. My names Trey." He said, offering an infectious smile. I smiled back.

"Nicole" I said. "So are you on the paper with Natalie?"

"Umm, actually I'm her brother." He said. I was shocked they looked so different.

Natalie was petite with long dark red hair and bright green eyes. Trey looked at least 5'10 with short spiky blond hair and clear blue eyes. Natalie sucked at sports, but I recognized Trey from the baseball team.

"Really?" I asked. He chuckled, which meant that I wasn't doing a good job at hiding my shock.

"Yep, anyways I'm really sorry about what Kyle did." He looked embarrassed for Kyle.

"Why are you apologizing? It wasn't your fault." I said.

"I don't know, I just feel bad. He is my best friend after all. " He said. That surprised me, he seemed like much too nice a guy to be hanging out with a jerk like Kyle. I got up to go to my next class and he followed.

"What class do you have next?" I asked.

"Math with Mr. Bruner." He said, looking proud for some reason.

"Same." I said, I hadn't had the class the day before, so this would be my first time with Mr. Bruner. "Is Natalie in our class?"

"Uh, no. You do know that it's a junior class, right?" He asked. Wonderful, I thought. I get to take advanced classes. Yippee! (insert sarcasm)

"Are you serious? Damn I don't want to be in a class with a bunch of juniors." I whined. He chuckled.

"Hey, I hear your trying out for the baseball team. Is it true?" I thought about whether or not I should tell him.

"Yep. Why?" I asked, warily.

"Nothing, just if you're as good at baseball, as you are at soccer, then you'll be on the team for sure" He said confidently. Then I'm on the team. If anything I was better at baseball.

"Then I'm on the team." I said. He chuckled. "Are you o.k. with me being on the team?" I asked.

"Yep, I don't see why I wouldn't be." He said confused. I was going to tell him why, but we had reached the classroom. He opened the door for me, and followed me in.

When we stepped inside everything went quiet. All the juniors were staring at me. Then the whispering started. Trey walked off and sat next to the other boy from this morning. I stood petrified in the front of the class.

Trey saw that I was still standing in the front of the classroom. He waved me towards the free seat next to him. I sighed in relief and made my way over to him.

"Nicole, this is Daniel. Daniel - Nicole." Trey said. Daniel had clear blue eyes and light, almost blond hair. "Daniel is also on the baseball team."

"Oh really?" I said fluttering my eyelashes and trying to sound flirt. By the light blush that stained his cheeks, I knew I was doing a good job.

"Yep." He said proudly. "You can come to practice and watch if you want."

"Seriously? I would LOVE that!!" I asked trying to sound excited.

"Cool! Practice starts 30 minutes after school." He said, blushing deeper.

"I'll be there." I said, just as the bell rang, signaling the start of class. I passed Trey a note in the middle of class. H read it and chuckled, causing him to get in trouble with the teacher. The rest of class passed quickly.

*~*~* Trey's P.O.V. *~*~*

Nicole slipped me a note halfway through class, her had lightly touching mine, making my hand tingle. I glanced over at her; she was still staring at the board.

-Trey

Don't tell Daniel that I'm trying out. This is too much fun. K?

-Nic

I chuckled, causing Mr. Bruner to look over at us. I crumpled the note in my hand.

"Care to tell us what's so funny Mr. Regan ?" He asked, his face set in a permanent frown.

"No not really." I said, calmly. "Sir." He was pissed off now.

"Disrupt my class again and it's detention." He threatened and turned back to the lesson. Mr. Bruner and I didn't get along. He didn't think sophomores belonged in junior classes, and I just liked to piss him off. He was being surprisingly nice to Nicole though.

The bell rung, signaling the end of class. I didn't have any classes with Nicole and it sucked, but it was all good, because I knew I'd see her after school.

Just thinking about Nicole made me fell all warm and fuzzy inside. She was beautiful in every sense of the word. She was nice, funny, smart and looked like and angel. The rest of the day seemed to pass in a blur of anticipation. Finally the final bell rung. Finally it was time for practice.

This was going to be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it = ]

if i can get 10 vote, i will post the next chapter faster.

so please vote. comment. fan.

= ] [ =