Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 7

Chapter 7

I stormed into school and saw Tyler, Jake, Josh, Jermey and Jace hanging out in front of the office. I walked over to them.

"Why? Why did you tell everybody about what Kyle did?" I asked, close to tears.

"Woah, slow down there." Tyler said.

"We didn't tell anybody." Jermey added.

"Then explain me why the entire fucking school knows." I asked, humiliation giving way to anger.

"Well, it wasn't any of us." Josh said, sounding almost hurt that I would even think that he would tell.

"Go harass Matt or something."Jace complied.

"Tell me where he is, and I will." I said, they all stared at me.

"Come on. I'll show you where Matt is." Josh offered, motioning for me to follow him. When we found Matt, he was leaning against building A, sucking face with one of the cheerleaders. I think her name was Jen or Ashley. I couldn't tell, they all looked the same.

Josh moved us a couple feet away, looking embarrassed. "Sorry you had to see that."

He tried to move us further away from Matt, but I wouldn't budge.

"It's o.k."I said in a rush, ducking under his arm and running up to Matt. I pulled him away from the little blonde slut.

"HEY!!! What the-" he yelled, then he saw who had pulled him off. "Well, well, well. Is someone jealous?"

"Psh. Of her? Not even a little bit. I'm just worried about you spreading AIDS around school." I said, sarcastically.

"What?!"A high pitch voice screeched. I looked over his shoulder, and saw the cheerleader, run as fast as she could in the other direction.

"Wait, Heather." He yelled, he turned back to me, his eyes spitting fire. "You bitch."

"Wait... When you say Heather, do you mean Tyler's girlfriend Heather?" I asked, curiously.

"I don't know. How many Heathers are in the school?" He said sarcastically. Damn, I got to warn Tyler.

As if reading my mind he said, "Go ahead, tell. Do you really think anyone's going to believe you? You're the new girl, they'll think that your jealous that Heather has Tyler, and you don't. "

I glared at him. I knew that everybody would believe him over me, I was just the new girl. Then I remembered why I had come over here in the first place. "Were you the one that told?" I knew he knew what I was talking about.

"Tell what?" he asked innocently.

"Cut the bullshit. Did you tell or not?"

"I might have let something slip while I was over at Megan's last night." He said, a mischievous glint in his eyes. That bastard. Megan was the biggest gossip at school.

"I swear, I will get you back for this." I said, venomously.

*~*~* Matt's P.O.V. *~*~*

Nicole looked pissed and an excited thrill went through me.

"I'm shaking in my boots." I chuckled humorlessly. If I had to suffer humiliation, so did she. I looked at her and saw her body get ready to jump. OH SHIT!!

She jumped at me, and I was able to move out of the way at the last second, avoiding the full force of her attack, but her body still caught mine, bringing me down. She somersaulted into a standing position. She walked over and put her foot on my chest.

"Back off." She said a low menacing voice, then walked off.

I got up and everybody was staring. "What are you staring at?"

Everyone immediately went back to what they were doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm so sorry this chapter is so short.

I'm on vacation, so that doesn't leave much time to post.

anyways... pls. vote. fan. comment.