Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 28 (Pic of Tyler)

i know i'm super late. it's just that by the time i get home from school and finish my homework, i'm too tired to really do anything.

so since i need more time to write, i'm going to up the vote requirement again. You guys seemed to reach 250 votes too quickly, so it's now 300 votes.

300 votes= faster chapter.

BTW this chap STARTS in DEVIN'S P.O.V., when they leave Nic with ty

Alex Pettyfer starts as TYLER (i'm still considering this. I mean, chase crawford would be a really good ty too) ----------->>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 28

"Ok, then I think I'll go with them." The douche bag said, walking over to us and throwing his arms around our shoulders. "I have a feeling we're going to be really good friends."

"Well, then I guess I'll see you guys in class." Nicky said, as we walked away, Cal and I flashing her happy smiles. She gave us a little wave and slowly turned back to Ty. God, I hope she's ok.

When we were at least 5 feet away from Nicky, Cal and I shrugged the jerks arms off of us and turned to him.

"What's your name?"Cal asked, bluntly. "That is unless you would prefer to be called asshole. Or maybe douche bag." Cal mused.

"My names Heath." He said, arrogance weaving its way into his voice.

"I think I like asshole better." Cal said baldly, looking Heath directly in the eye.

"How does Nicole stand you guys?" Heath muttered under his breath.

"I'm sorry, what did you say? I didn't quite hear you." I said, mockingly.

"Let's get straight to the point, ok?" Heath asked, completely changing the subject.

"And what exactly would that be?" Cal asked, being purposefully obtuse.

"You know exactly what I mean. Stay away from Nicole, and everything will be ok." Heath said, a slight sneer curving his lips.

"Shouldn't WE be telling YOU that?" Cal asked, causing me to chuckle.

"Oh please. I saw your little friend get excited back there when she was wiggling against you." Heath said, his sneer turning into a full blown smirk.

Cal turned crimson with embarrassment. "Same goes for you. Don't think we didn't notice the lust in your eyes." I said, saving Cal from even more humiliation.

"If anything, it's worse. I mean seriously, you're her brother. Can you say incest?" Cal asked, giving Heath a disgusted look.

"Step-brother. Meaning I'm not related to her blood, only by marriage." He clarified, a smug look coming over his features.

"Whatever." I said, as Cal opened his mouth to say more. "Let's just get to class. Ok?" I asked, trying to appease Cal's temper.

"Fine." Cal spat in Heath's direction. Cal and I turned towards the science classroom and continued walking, while Heath followed us, stepping on both of our heels in turn. First mine, then Cal's, then mine again; you get the idea. The boy is looking to get beat up, I thought, anger clouding my mind. I glanced over at Cal, and saw that he was close to snapping. Shit, we have to get away from him.

Just as Cal was about to lose it, we reached the science room. Before he could act on any of the violent thoughts passing through his head, I pushed him through the door and held Heath back, when he tried to follow.