Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 30 (Pic of Heath)

I'm sorry for uploading so late.

so anyways, since i have already started writing the next chap, the vote requirement is only 250.

250 votes = faster upload

BTW this CHAP STARTS in NIC'S P.O.V.

Paul Wesley stars as HEATH (with blonder hair, and browner eyes) ------------------->>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 29

"Ok, class listen up." Ms. H said, clapping her hands together to get our attention. Gradually the class quieted down as she started rambling on about something, completely unaware that most of the class wasn't listening. After about of minute of Ms. H, I saw a flash of white hit Cal in the head.

What the hell, I thought to myself, trying to see what he was doing out of the corner of my eye. I realized it was a note as he un-crumpled it and laid it out on his desk. He bent down to grab a pencil from his bag and quickly wrote something on it, his eyes flicking up to me as he re-crumpled the note.

I quickly looked away as our eyes met and looked towards the front of the classroom. After a couple seconds, I looked back over only to see Cal throw the note to someone behind me. It must be Dev, I thought, wondering what the hell they could be talking about. I felt someone's gaze on me and turned, only to see Heath avidly watching me.

I met his eyes and gave a small smile, only to have him give me a smirk in return. Ok, that was totally weird. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the same flash of white, accompanied by the subtle shift of clothing. I turned my head slightly, as to see Cal better, and found that he was completely turned around in his chair, staring disbelievingly at who I assume was Dev.

The sharp crack of Ms. H's voice brought my attention back to the front of the classroom.

"Mr. Martinez, is there something you would like to share?" She asked, her voice hard and unforgiving. I turned in my seat along with the rest of the class, so that I could see Dev and Cal fully, no longer having to hide the fact that I was starting.

"Not really Ms. H." Dev started only to have Cal continue his sentence.

"If we had wanted to share, we would have said it out loud, rather than pass notes." Cal finished arrogantly. I heard smother giggles around the room, but kept my gaze trained on Dev and Cal.

"Give me the note, Mr. Martinez." She demanded, staring at the ball of white paper in Cal's hands. Instead of doing as she asked, he calmly unfolded the paper and tore it down the middle. He proceeded to rip it again and again, until it was a pile of small trash on his desk.

"You mean this?" He asked, waving towards the pile of paper. I stared at Cal in shock. Where the hell was this coming from?

"Go to the office right now, Mr. Martinez." She said, her anger seeping into her voice.

"You do know that there are 2 of us, right?" Dev said mockingly. "So which one of us are you referring to?"

"Both of you." She ground out. I chose at the moment to look at Ms. H, to see if she looked as angry as she sounded. I turned my head just in time to be hit in the face by a whiteboard marker. Where the hell had that come from?

I reached up to touch where the pen had hit me. The class burst out laughing, unable to restrain it anymore. It didn't really hurt, just a slight sting. And in the blink of an eye Ms. H's whole demeanor changed from being infuriated to apologetic.

"I am so sorry, Nicole." Ms. H apologized. "The pen just flew out of my hand. I didn't mean to hit anyone." She continued.

"It's ok, Ms. H." I tried to say reassuringly as I looked around for the assaulting pen. I felt a warm hand on my right shoulder and looked up, meeting the warm black of Cal's eyes. I felt everything around fade, as I got lost in Cal's eyes.