Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 16

this chapter starts in Nicole's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 16

The boys' eyes were glued to my hand as I slowly brought it down to the hem of my shirt. I pulled my shirt up inch by inch, making sure to put on a show for the boys. When my top was off, all the guys kept on glancing between my chest and my shorts. I pretended to struggle with the button, and asked Tess, "Can you help me?"

I walked over to her, and while she undid the button I whispered, "You're next."

When the button was undone, I turned so that I my back was to the guys and I shimmied out of my shorts. As soon as my shorts hit the ground, Tess started undressing. She slipped out of her shirt and wiggled out of her shorts, just like I did. When Tess was finished, all the guys shifted their attention to Nat and that was all the encouragement that she needed.

Nat slowly pushed the straps of her green sundress off her shoulders. She grabbed the skirt of the dress and turned to us, slowly dragging the dress down, giving the boys a nice view of her ass. She turned around, so that her back was to us and fixed her bikini and crossed her arms right under her breast, so that they practically spilled from the top.

I turned to Tess and said, "Is it just me, or is she really into this?"

"Nope, she's really into this." Tess said, staring a Nat strangely. Nat snapped her fingers in front of the guys' faces, but they seemed unaffected.

"Gosh, you guys don't all have to stare at me. It's making me nervous." Nat said, smirking and faking embarrassment.

"Hey, is did she only mention herself in that sentence?" Tess asked.

"Yup. Her exact words were: 'you don't all have to stare at me.'" I said, stressing the word 'me'. It made me feel weird, but I just brushed off the feeling. "Come on."

Tess and I walked so that we were standing level with Nat, and instantly most of the guys attention shifted to us. Tess and I shot them sexy smiles.

"Close your mouths..." Tess started.

"... and stop drooling." I finished, laughing when the guys automatically brought their hands up to their faces to see if they were actually drooling.

"Are you guys going to stand and stare at them, or help me put on sunscreen?" Nat asked, rather bitchily (idk if this is real word). Again I noticed how she separated herself from us. Strange. She pulled out her sunscreen, and held it up. When none of the boys responded to her question, I grabbed a rock from a nearby planter and threw it at Zach, to help break him out of his trance. It served its purpose.

"OW! What the hell Nic?" Zach asked, rubbing his leg, where the rock had hit.

"Nothing, just your incessant staring was making me uncomfortable." I said teasingly. A faint blush stained all the guys' faces after that, causing Tess and I to giggle, while Nat glared at us. "Now that you're all back to normal, can three of you put sunscreen on our backs?"

They all nodded their heads vigorously. "Nat do you want to pick first?" Tess offered.

"I was going to anyways. Rick, Ty, come help me." Nat said, I don't know what's gotten into her, but I do not like it. She's acting like a total douche-bag.

"Weren't you only supposed to pick one person?" Ty asked, clearly distressed.

"Supposed to, doesn't mean I have to."

Rick and Ty followed Nat to her deck chair, obviously reluctant. I smirked at Rick, when he glanced back at me, "K. Tess, your turn."

"Umm... Daniel." She said hesitantly, blushing slightly. I looked at Daniel, and he was also blushing. Interesting. They slowly walked over to Tess' chair, but unlike Rick and Ty, Daniel looked eager.