Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 6

some swearing/cussing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock, and sat up. Ugh, I hate mornings. I rolled out of bed and decided to shower. I let the hot water run down my body.

After 20 minutes, I got out and went to my closet. Hmm, what to wear today? I chose my black capris, green tank top and black vest that showed off all my curves. I slipped on my green converse, put on eyeliner and was ready to go.

"Honey can you come down here a second." My dad called up. I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs, to see my dad, a woman and a girl my age sitting at the dining room table.

"What's going on here dad?" I asked, confused. They were all smiling at me.

"Well, sit down sweetie."My dad said.

"No I'm perfectly happy standing."

"O.k., I want you to meet Rachel... your new step mom." He said nervously. This was the happiest I've seen dad, since mom died. I guess dad deserved his happiness too.

"So when are you guys getting married?" I asked, warily.

"Yeah, about that. We're already married." He said.

"WHAT?!" He cringed when I yelled. "You got MARRIED without telling me? When did this happen?"

"I'm sorry Nicole, I didn't know I needed your permission." He said sarcastically. "And you remember that tour I went on last month?"

I remembered. He had been scheduled to stay in Japan 2 weeks, but he stayed 3. "Yeah, you said your tour was extended."

"Yeah, well that's when it happened." He said, smiling at the memory.

"WHAT?" I yelled again. "You married her after knowing her for a week?"

"It was love at first sight, don't sound so judgmental." He said. "Anyways, this is your new step sister Janey."

Janey was a store bought blonde. She had icy blue eyes, and a petite build. She was about 5'2 and was super curvy. She was beautiful, I instantly felt self conscious.

"Hello." She said in an overly sweet tone.

"Hey" I said with a little wave. Try to be nice, try to be nice, I chanted in my head. "Are you going to my school?"

"I haven't made up my mind yet." She said with a shrug.

"Well, why don't you show her to her room" Dad suggested. I nodded, and turned motioning for Janey to follow me.

Neither of us said anything, until we reached what would be her room. We looked around the room. It was slightly smaller than mine, and didn't have an attached bathroom. She turned to me, there was something in her eyes that made me uneasy.

"Show me your room." She demanded, harshly.

"Whatever." I led her to down the hall and to my room. I opened the door and she shoved me out to the way, so that she could see better.

*~*~* Janey's P.O.V. *~*~*

"Nicole showed me to my room, it was small, with no bathroom. I turned back to her, bile rising in my throat as I stared at her. She seemed like one of those perfect people. One of those rare people that had it all; looks, brains and talent. If this bitch's room is bigger than mine, I swear I'm gonna scream.

"Show me your room" I demanded.

"Whatever" She walked gracefully down the hall and I had the sudden urge to kick her. She opened the last door at the end of the hall. I shoved her out of the way, so that I could see inside. Her room was bigger than mine and she has an attached bathroom. I let out a scream of outrage.