Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 19

this chap starts out in Nic's P.O.V.

btw pls vote & comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 19

I woke up to the sound of laughter and quiet whispering. I tried to open my eyes, and it felt like they were covered in sand paper. It took me several attempts to open them, and when I did, panic swept through me like a tsunami. I noticed the group, all of them looking at me with mixed looks of concern and some emotion I couldn't name.

"It's ok, Nicky." Dev said, gently, slowly walking over to me to hold my hand.

"Where am I?" I asked, terror still ripe in my voice.

"You're at the hospital." He said, looking at me with such a tender expression that it made me want to cry. He leaned in to kiss my forehead, but I avoided his lips, earning strange looks from everybody.

"What's wrong with you guys?" I asked, confused.

Tess opened her mouth to say something, but she was cut off when the door opened revealing a doctor in plain white scrubs.

"Oh, you're awake. How do you feel Ms. Sinclair?" He asked, looking down at the clip board in his hands.

"Umm... I feel really sore, all over." I said.

"Well that's normal; after all you do have several strained muscles." He said understandingly.

"Oh god! Not this can't be happening, I have basketball tryouts tomorrow." I said, despair rich in my voice.

"I'm sorry, but you can't strain yourself for the next couple days."

I tried to sit up and was greeted by intense waves of pain, one after another. I heard myself whimper in pain.

"I wouldn't move if it were you." He said, still looking down at his clip board.

"When will I be able to move?" I asked becoming more and more pissed off by the second.

"In about a week or two." He said, touching my upper thigh, causing me to hiss in pain. "I'll be back in a couple hours to check on you." He said, walking towards the door and leaving.

After he left, an uncomfortable silence filled the room.

"Umm... Tess has to ask you a question." Rick said, sending a meaningful look to Tess. I turned me attention to Tess, who was looking increasingly uncomfortable.

"What is it Tess?"

"Well... umm... Nat said that you were a lesbo. Is it true?" Tess said in a rush. I sat there in shock, unable to say anything.

*~*~* Tess' P.O.V. *~*~*

Nic sat there, her eyes as wide as saucers and her mouth agape. She looked genuinely surprised at the question, or she could be surprised that we know her secret.

"Should we take that as a yes?" Trey asked from the doorway.

"Shut up, dumbass."Nic said, still in shock. "Ok, Tess where did you here this again?"

"Well, Nat told us while we were driving here." I said, nervously.

"Listen to me; I'm only going to say this once. I am not a lesbian." She said, slowly and deliberately. Everybody looked at her skeptically. "Fine, I'll prove it."

With that she grabbed Dev's shirt and smashed her lips onto his. Everybody watched in shock as Dev deepened the kiss, his arms going to circle her waist.

*~*~* Devin's P.O.V. *~*~*

I stiffened with shock as Nicky grabbed my shirt and crashed my lips onto hers. Her lips were soft and warm under mine. I slowly warmed up to the kiss and licked her bottom lip for entrance. She slowly opened her lips, to let my tongue in. My arms went to circle her waist as she circled my neck.

Someone cleared there throat, causing me to pull back. I turned to see half the guys in the room glaring at me. I glanced back at Nicky to see that she was breathing just as hard as I was. I smirked at her, before turning back to the group.

"She's definitely not a lesbo!" I said, putting emphasis on 'definitely'.

*~*~* Nicole's P.O.V. *~*~*

"Do you believe me now?" I asked, smirking at them.

"I don't know, maybe you should kiss me to prove it." Trey said, cockily.

I ignored his comment, and turned back to Tess. "What else did Nat say?"

"Well, not much, except that you have a secret girlfriend and that you don't trust me." Tess whispered, obviously hoping that I didn't hear her.

"WHAT?!" I shrieked. How could that bitch do this to me? I thought we were friends. "Tess, I trust you way more than I trust her, and I do NOT have a secret girlfriend. I swear!"

I looked into Tess' eyes and saw that they were glassy with unshed tears. I held open my arms and she ran into them, a few tears leaking out.

"God! I'm so sorry I doubted you." Tess sniffled.

"Aww, look how sweet that is." A voice near the door said sarcastically. Everybody turned around to see Janey and Nat leaning against the doorway.

"It makes me want to puke!" Natalie said in disgust.

"How the hell did you get out?" Dev and Cal shouted at the same time.

"Well, let's just say you're going to need a new window." Natalie said with a smirk.

"SHIT!" Rick yelled and the room went silent after that.

"Natalie, how could you?" Tess asked quietly, her voice sounding too loud in the quiet room.

"Well, the bitch there has the perfect life, so I figured I'd give her a little trouble." Natalie said nonchalantly.

"You're calling me the bitch?" I asked incredulously.

"That's what she said, dumbass." Janey retorted.

"Wow, and they say blondes are stupid." I said sarcastically. Janey responded by shooting me a death glare.

"Watch it Bitch." Janey growled.

"Whatever." I said casually.

"Just wait bitch. We will destroy your life." They said threateningly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thx for reading, hope u liked it

pls don't forget to vote & comment.

P.S. would u rather have to wait longer for a longer chap, or is the way i'm uploading now good?

= )