Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 9

This chapter starts out in TREY'S P.O.V. I repeat: This chapter starts in TREY'S P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

I was heading to the locker rooms with Malcolm, Kyle and Ed, when girly laughter reached my ears. I turned around and saw Nicole, Natalie, Tess and Daniel walking towards the locker rooms as well. The girls were laughing at something Daniel had done and I felt a spurt of jealousy.

"Hey guys, I'm going to... umm, wait for my sister. Go ahead." They shot me looks of disbelief, before continuing on. I walked to the edge of the crowd, waiting for them to catch up with me. I examined their little group while I waited.

They all looked so different. There was Natalie, with her dark red hair, bright green eyes and pixie like looks. Nicole with her long wavy chestnut hair, green eyes and goddess looks. Tess was about an inch and a half shorter than Nicole and looked like a modern day gypsy, with her black hair that fell in long bouncy ringlets down her back and light hazel eyes. They were a mystical group; a pixie, a goddess and a gypsy.

They got close, so I worked my way back through the crowd and caught up to them. I threw my arm around Nat's shoulders.

"What's up sis?" I asked trying to sound nonchalant.

"Nothing' much." She said, and then remembered she never introduced me to Nicole. I already knew Tess; she had spent half the summer at our house, hanging out with Nat. "Nicole, this is my bro Trey, Tess you already know Trey."

"I know." She said to Nat, and then turned to me, flashing me a smile. "Good to see you again Trey."

"How do you guys know each other?"Nat asked, looking between us.

"All three of us have math together." Daniel said. Nicole dropped back suddenly and walked so that she was standing next to me.

"Did you tell Daniel?" she asked biting her full bottom lip, making her look totally kissable. I shook my head, to clear my thoughts.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'. She flashed me a smile that could have melted the hardest of hearts as she reached over and gave me a side hug. I returned the side hug by putting my arm across her shoulders and giving her a little squeeze. I glanced up to see Nat staring at us. I felt my face heat slowly.

"Is there something I should know about?" she asked us. Nicole flushed her arm still around my waist. She gave Nat a small smile.

"No he just helped me with a... math problem. Yep, that's it!" She said, snapping her fingers. She sounded more like she was trying to convince herself, rather than Nat. We reached the school's front entrance.

"Bye Nat. Bye Tess, it was nice seeing you again." I yelled as they walked away.

"You'll be seeing a lot more of me!" She yelled over her shoulder. "Bye Nicole."

"Wonderful." I muttered sarcastically.

"Bye Nat. Bye Tess." Nicole and Daniel yelled at the same time. They looked at each other for a second, before yelling, "JINX!" And bursting out into a fit of giggles.

When Nicole finally calmed down, she noticed how close we were to the locker rooms. She turned towards the closest girls bathrooms.

"I'm just gonna use the bathroom. I'll meet you guys on the field." She yelled, waving and running off.

"Dude, I think I'm in love."Daniel said, in a daze, once she was out of earshot. I felt the sudden urge to rearrange my friends face with my fist.

"Yeah." I answered sarcastically. "You were in love with the other 50 girls you dated and look how long those lasted.

"I don't know. It feels different this time." He said, but instead of looking towards the bathrooms, he was looking at the front entrance. That's odd.

"Come on lets go. We're already running late." I said, hurrying into the locker rooms.

*~*~* Nicole's P.O.V. *~*~*

I ran into the girls' bathroom to change. When I came out I was wearing black leggings, a black tank-top and an oversized baseball tee. I jogged up to the baseball field. I noticed none of the guys were there yet. I walked over to the dugout, where I stored my water, tied up my hair and put on my cleats.

I ran over to Coach Gray, he looked oddly familiar. When he saw me his eyes widened.

"Is that you? Little Nicky?" He asked. I didn't recognize him, but he knew my childhood nickname. I stared at him in confusion. "You don't remember me do you? I was the one that taught you baseball in the first place." He said.

I imagined him with a full head of hair, then it clicked. "Uncle Jerry?"

"Yep!" He said, obviously pleased that I remembered him. I hadn't seen him since I was 5. "So you're the one trying out?"

"Yep." I said.

"I hope you've gotten better since I last saw you."

"Don't worry about me." He looked at me doubtfully.

"You'll be doing practice with the rest of the team, and if I like how you do then you're in." He said, simply.

I noticed Daniel and Trey walking up the field. I ran around, so that I ended up right behind them. I jumped on Daniel's back and covered his eyes with my hands.

"Guess who." I whispered in his ear.

"Nicole?" He stated, but it came out like a question. "What're you doing here?"

"Trying out, silly." I said, still on his back. Then squealed, "Piggy back ride!!"

Trey and Daniel laughed, then Daniel caught on to what I told him. "Wait, you're trying out?"

"Yep, you got a problem with that?" I asked, while he started walking with me on his back.

"No." He said sullenly. I looked at Trey in confusion, he just shrugged, a ghost of a smile still on his face. It must be the whole 'You can't date someone on the same team as me' rule the guys seemed to like oh so much.

Coach blew his whistle as I hopped off of Daniel's back. "Line up!" He yelled.

All the boys scurried over to stand in a line. I stood in between Trey and Daniel. I leaned forward and looked down the line. I was studying the faces of the boys and I noticed that most of the boys looked nervous. Then I noticed that 5 of the faces were Shane, Alec, Jason, Adam and Kyle. They all looked nervous, except for Alec. Wonderful, I thought sarcastically.

Coach started walking back and forth in front of the line. "What's wrong with you guys? Have you forgotten how to do this? Spread your legs!"

He continued to walk in front of the line, stopping in front of Kyle. "Spread 'em, Fallon."

Kyle reluctantly spread his legs. He waved his left hand bringing attention to the long wooden bat he held. Then Coach did something that I had never seen before, but was quickly becoming a fan of. He swung the bat hard and fast at Kyle's crotch. The bat connected with Kyle's crown jewels and his features were overcome with pain.

Kyle fell to the ground, clutching his balls, just as coach yelled the two words that sent a shiver down every boy's spine.

Excitement spread over Coach's face.

"CUP CHECK!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope u like it

again, if i can get 10 votes, i'll upload the next chapter sooner

anyways... pls vote and comment!!

= P [ =