Chapter 15

The note from Ann said.
"Hi Zack, it's me again. I have to tell you, I'm still here. I jumped, but that didn't kill me. So I'm still here. You may not have seen me at school yet. But I'm coming back tomarow. I'm hoping things will be different in a good way. So I'll see ya tomorrow!" - love Ann

Lilo comes walking up to Zack.
L: whats up?
Z: Its another letter...
L: What!?

She read the letter and then grabbed his hand and pulled him to the cafeteria.
Z: why are we going in here? Lunch starts in an hour.
L: Cause we need to talk.
Z: ok????? About Ann?
L: YES!  People arnt gonna take this well. We all ready had a funeral for her. Then she comes back to school , with all the attention on her. After school, shes probably going to actually kill herself this time.

Z: your right...

The next day, all eyes were on her.
She was talking to us at lunch saying, " mabye this isn't a good idea. Everyone has been staring at me all day..." She said.
After school they were walking home, when they saw Ann talking to a guy. They seemed happy.
L: I think her asked her out!
Z: how do you know?
L: I can read lips.
Z: oh...
L: Maybe she'll finally be happy.
Z: Hopefully.

They kind of sort of spyed on Ann on her date. They went to this  nice restaurant for dinner. Then Lilo and Zack walked in acting like they just stopped bye to eat. When they were really spying.
They sat at a booth a few rows behind Ann. So they could spy while it not being obvious. When Lilo got up to go to the bathroom, she walked by them, and said hi.
A: Hey! When did you get here?
G: Hi.
L: we just say down. We didn't  even see you here. So are you on a date???
G: yeah!
A: uhhhh, yeah...
L: well I'm gonna go now, have fun!

Lilo came back to the table a few minutes later. Zack was just staring at his phone. It was his brother Zander.... Who was dead...