Chapter 7

After they came inside. They sat on the coach watching TV. They didn't say a word for about 10 minutes. They would look at each other for a second. The look away. Things were heated. Then Lilo' s phone rang.

Then Lilo went to her room. She didn't come back for about 20 minutes. Zack waited for her to come back. After a while, he went to her room. Lilo was sitting on bed looking at a picture of her with her parents. He came in and sat next to her. She knew he was there, but she didn't talk to him.He asked her what happened.

She said, "my dad texted me saying he's going to come home, get his things. And... leave, for good..." 😞 she started to cry. Zack hugged her. "Lilo, stop crying. Things are gonna be ok." He didn't know if things would be the same with her...

Lilo turned to face him, and they kissed. She knew that Zack cared for her. Then, they hugged. She was still crying. This made Zack feel bad.💧He tryed to cheer her up. Rose came in, and licked lilos face. She stoped crying. She started to laugh.

A hour later, her dad came home packed up his things. Said good bye, and left. Lilo and Zack tryed to convince him to stay. But nothing worked. Before he left, he told Zack to take care of Lilo. And he trusted him with his daughter. Then he left. She started to cry again. The rose was licking her face, but it didn't work. Zack hugged her, and stayed though his mom wanted him home. Then Lilo' s mom called and said she's not coming home tonight. Lilo was convinced she was going to be raising herself. Zack asked her if she wanted to come to his house. She said no.

Zack stayed with her. He did tell his mom he was staying at a friend's house. She didn't think much of it. Zack and Lilo hugged. They layed down on her bed. And held hands. It was getting late...

They ended up falling asleep next to each other. Next thing they knew, there alarms went off. It was the next day. They had didn't have school, because it was a holiday. They forgot to turn they alarms off for that day. But it did get them up. They turned off the alarms, and fell back asleep. A few hours later... At about 10am Lilos mom came home.

She opened her door, and found them sleeping next to each other. "Hey! Wake up! Lilo who is this!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE KID!!!! Her mom screamed at Zack. Even though she knew Zack well, she didn't want him in her room. " Mom I can explain!!!!! It's not what you think!!!! MOM!!! Plz, don't!" Lilo had screamed. Zack was scared half to death.

Lilo got up and explained everything. He was to scared to even move. Her mom then understood. But still was mad.
"I can't believe it!"her mom yelled. She didn't know her husband packed up and left. She stormed off to her room to find his wedding ring. She started to cry. Then she left to look for him. She said, "Don't leave the house, I will come back!" And she left.

They went back to Lilos room, and say on the bed. "Omg, this is crazy!"he said. "I hope your family isn't like this..."She said. "It is........" He said sadly.

"Oh my God..." She also said sadly. "That's why you've never came to my house."he said. He was stareing at the carpet. Lilo took his hand, and kissed him on the cheek. She said,"I love you."

Note: Happy Easter!!🐇🍫🐣