Chapter 9

A few days later they met at the beach. They set up they towel, and Rose sat there, digging in the sand. They went out into the water and swam. They brought goggles and snorkles. They swam around looking at the fish, and coral. They  didn't see much. But lost toys and tennis balls dogs didn't bring back.

They collected most of it, and threw it away in a trash can. They found a few dog toys so after they cleaned them, rose at em. Summer was fun so far. But it's been crazy. After a while, they layed down on the towel with rose. Zack got 10 messages from Ann. She was saying crazy things. She was saying she was gonna run away. She needed Zack. Lilo knew she just wanted attention. Lilo made it obvious they were dating. But Ann was stubburn. She wouldn't just leave them alone. She acted like Lilo wasn't there. Like it was just her and Zack all alone.

After a few days Ann left Zack alone. About a week later Lilo, Zack and Rose went to the beach all day. They came back to Lilos house to watch some Netflikes.As soon as Lilo came into the kitchen, her mom, Raina said.
R: I have to talk to you. Alone
Zack stayed with rose on the couch
L: what happened?
R:Its your dad, he was at a... nother girls house, and her started to feel sick. It got so bad he went to the Hospital.... And....
L:WHAT!! TELL ME!!
R: he was diagnosed with... cancer...
L:OMG!!!!!!
Lilo starts crying. Zack and Rose came running over. Raina started to cry, not as bad as Lilo. They all kept comforting her.
L: when did you find out?
R: about a 2 hours ago.
L: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!
R: I wanted to have fun, and it's been crazy lately. I just wanted you to be happy, for now...
L: I want to go visit him right now!
R: I'm sorry, we have to wait till tomorrow...
L:WHY!!!!!
R:They said, he's been having trouble, staying awake.....
L: *cries*
They all felt terable.

We'll go as soon as we wake up tomarow. I promise! Raina said.
Zack you can stay the night if you'd like. Zack said," Lilo, do you want me to stay?" "Yes!"Lilo said.
Now go to her room while I make us dinner. So they went to Lilos room. She just cried. "WHY ME!!" Lilo said while crying." It's ok! Life just has to be a jerk sometimes. And we can't do anything about it." Zack said proudly. Lilo felt a bit better.

Zack tryed so hard to calm her down, he did the only thing he could do...
He kissed her. She calmed down, and she felt happy with Zack. Things were getting heated between them. 😮
They made out... 😲💖
Later Raina called them down and they had dinner. She had made Lilos favorite, Meatloaf, biscuits, and Mac n' cheese. She was surprised.

The next day they went to she her dad. They got to his room, and...
R: that must be his, girl... friend.....
L: Hey! Girl, go on!! This is my dad, so go! Lilo was clearly upset😕 R: honey don't be so rude!
Z: Lilo, stop it! I know you don't like her, but your dad is sick. Just be nice.
L: I'm sorry guys, I'm just... mad? Sad?? UGH I don't know!!!!! I'm just... stressed out!
Z:Its ok, remember what I said, about life being a jerk.
D: Lilo, Raina, Zack? Lilo what happened to your hand!?
L:I fell off a bike, I'm getting the cast off soon.
D:good, are you all ok?
Everyone: were fine, just worried about you!
Later, they went home.

D:good, are you all ok?Everyone: were fine, just worried about you!Later, they went home

After a while, they wanted some peace and quite. They went to the beach just to enjoy anything.
They went swimming and ate ice cream.

They were just in love. After what just happened, they just wanted to have some fun. To get there minds off Lilos dad.

...