Chapter 2

One day Lilo was walking home from school. Before she got to her neighborhood, she went to a local store were they sell basically everything. She comes out with a ice cream, and starts walking home again. After she crossed the street, a young dog came out from between two trees. And started to follow Lilo home.

Lilo saw the dog, and looked to see if the dog had a collar. She didn't.
So she walked home with the dog behind her. She finally got home, her parents weren't home yet. So she took the dog inside. She fed her, and gave her a bath. She knew a few people in her neighborhood who has dogs. So she went to there houses, and asked if this was there dog.
They all said no, she went back home, and played with her.

Her parents got home and she ask if she could keep her. Parents being parents of course said no.😑
She had to let her new friend go.🙁 But the next day, she came back. Lilo gave her food, water, and shelter until her parents come home. Lilo finally named her rose. After the rose she tried to eat once. She was young, she didn't know better.🐶🌷😂

Then one day rose wouldn't leave. Lilo' s parents came back from work. Saw the dog and kicked her out again...

After a few months, they finally said yes. Lilo was soooooooo happy. Same with rose. Then rose would follow Lilo around literally everywhere.

Lilo never really liked the beach. Rose didn't either. But they love looking at the ocean.🏖

And walking down the pier

And walking down the pier. Since they lived 10 minutes away from long beach, they went almost everyday.

...