Chapter 20

After they found Zander.
L: Zander!
Zack: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!
Zan: what! She s not here!
Zack: GO BACK TO NEW JERSEY WERE YOU BELONG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU ARE A STUPID A**HOLE!
L: .......zack!
Zack: what!?
L: ok just stop now....
Zack: no! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ZANDER! GO BACK HOME!!!! AND NEVER EVER COME BACK! I NEVER WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN!!!!!! NOT AT LEAST UNTIL YOUR DEAD!
Zannder: *runs off scared and about to cry*
L: STOP!!!!
Z: WHAT!!
L: FIRST OF ALL, DON'T YELL AT ME AGAIN! SECOND OF ALL, ZANDER GET YOUR BUT BACK HERE!
Zan: ok?
L: WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!
Zan: I don't know.....
L: Zack! Stay here! You too need to make up.
Zack: what! Never!
L: oh come on! Man up!
Zack: Fine!
L: stop yelling!
Zack: but!
L: don't! I know Ok!
Zack: fine, I'm sorry I yelled at you for cheating on you girlfriend.
L: well that just helps Zack!!!
(Sarcasm if you didn't get it)

Zander runs home for his things. And goes to the bus stop and waits. Then he starts his 3 day trip home.

Meanwhile, Lilo and Zack go home. And fight. After a while they give up fighting over Zannder. And make up.
L: you know what! Why are we fighting over your brothers dumb choice!?
Z: I don't know anymore.....
L: let's just let him get into trouble with his girlfriend back at home!
Z: yeah, it was a stupid thing for us to fight about....

After a week......

They get to second period. In the middle of class, the intercom turns on.
"Attention all staff and students. We are now under a distrect wide lock down. Stay safe, and do not open any windows or doors for anyone. Repeat I mean it, do not open windows or doors for anyone!"

The whole class gasped. And ran into the corner furthest from the windows and the door. I that corner there was a small closet, built for a lock down. But the classes were bigger than there were when the closets were built.
Zack, Lilo, and there friend Luna, were sitting at the table closest to the door. So they were the first to run.
The teacher already put cardboard in the Windows. And locked the door. She was brave and stood in front of the door, to stop anyone from coming inside.
She had to keep telling the class to be quite. We were trying to stay quite. But someone would mess it up.

Lilos POV

I was sitting the corner. Everyone was around me. Zack and Luna were sitting next to me. Zack and I were hugging each other like we were gonna die or something.
Luna just sat besides me, just praying to herself. She was the religious freak. But she was still funny.
I put my ear up to the wall, and listened. It was so sad. I heard people screaming, a gun go off. And it went dead silent. Even in my classroom.
Everyone was listening to. But Zack and Luna, they were to scared.

*they're whispering*
Z: what is it?
L: I heard, a..... gunshot......
Luna: Oh my lord, God save us!
Z: shhh!
L: I'm scared.....
Z: we all are babe.

Everyone in the school felt uneasy, and scared.
Luna: I hope they can't hear us.
Zack: Lilo, I love you. And if this is the last words to each other... I just want to say, I love you, I always will. 😗
L: Zack, if we die today, I want to die in your arms. And that if we do live, I want to someday live together💑🏠 get married💍. Have kids, 👪and live the rest of my life happy, with you.💞

They 💏💑

All of a sudden the door slams open. Everyone is trying to stay quite. We hear footsteps coming closer and closer to us.....
And.....

Hahahhahah I felt you off with a cliffhanger! Just guess what happens next!