Chapter 23

Soon they were Seniors in high school. It felt like the year went by as quick as summer. As soon as the year began, it ended. They graduated with friends. They had finally finished school. They had the best school year ever. They had fun and made memories.
And spent the last summer with there friends before life takes over.
Soon summer ended and Lilo went collage. Lilo was going to be a vet tech for ocean animals. And Zack wasn't interested in the things the college had. So he went to the beach and volentered every day. He would collect water bottles and turn them in for money. Which he would make about $20 worth of water bottles a day. So it wasn't that bad. And he was cleaning up the beach which is really good.

A few years later, Lilo finished school and worked for a ocean rescue at the beach. She made good money.
But later Zack and Lilo moved into a apartment together. Zack got a real job at the dock. He also became a vet tec with Lilo. And soon got a job at the same rescue center Lilo works at. They were finally making good money, and enjoyed there jobs. Life was good and they were happy about it.

............

Three years later..... Its Zacks 25th birthday. So They have a birthday party for him with family. After a long day they go home, and Lilo gets sick. The next morning she's still sick.
Z: if you need anything call me babe.
L: I'm ok.
Z: Are you sure?
L: Yes!
Z: I'll come home around 6:30pm. I'll bring some food, and I'll check in on you in a bit.
L: ok baby, but I am fine. I've been throw worse.
Z: ok if you say so, I got to go. Love you babe, bye!
L:Bye!

But she felt hungry, even though she had been throwing up all day. She took the day off. She got curious and started looking up her symptoms, which is never good because you'll think you have something. But you probably don't. She was smart enough to not think she had what ever the internet said she had. But this time she really did.....

Later Zack came home and she ran up to him and hugged him tight.
Z: did I miss something?
L: Yep!
Z: what's is it?
L: I'm pregnant!
Z: what!
L: yeah!
Z: Omg! Were finally starting a family!
L: yay!

It got late, and they went to bed. After a month or so they went to the doctor to see if the baby was healthy. It was and they were having a girl. Zack soon became protective over her as the baby developed. They got married before the baby came.
They went to the beach and....

Z: babe, I love you... And I want to spend the rest of my life with you... Lilo, will you mary me?
L: Zack, I love you too! YES!!!
There wedding⬇

 Lilo, will you mary me?L: Zack, I love you too! YES!!!There wedding⬇

They were so happy, and excited. 5 months later their baby was born. They named her Loni. She was so cute. With brown hair and brown eyes.
As she got older, her hair got more of dirty blond color.

Loni⬆

And things only get better......