Chapter 4

The next week, Zack, Lilo, and Rose go to the beach. And talk more...
"I love the ocean, its so pretty, and mysterious." He said. "I love to look at it." She said. "Just look at it? Would you ever go in the ocean?"he asked. She said, " I don't know, I've never gotten closer to it than this..." he said, "What!? Really!?" "Yeah..."She said. "I'm gonna make sure you go swimming in the ocean at least once this summer." He had said.
She said, "uhhhhhhhhhh, ok?"

Then they smile and look at the ocean. The whole time rose just lays down and sleeps. Or looks at birds flying near the water. She pretends to not listen, but she listens.

The summer was ending soon, and Zack was determined to get Lilo to swim in the ocean. He meant it. So one day, Zack said were going in the ocean today, wear your swim suit.
So she did. She was soooooooooooo neverous. Lilo really liked Zack, and she had a dream that ends in them kissing.
But..... She was too scared to think about her dream. She was coming up with plans if she started to drown, or she see's a shark. Which is a big fear of her's.

Zack got her to get in the water. Lilo trusted him, so she got in..
Things were fine. Better than she thought. Or dreamed. Then they watched the sunset from the sand. They felt closer than ever. And...... They kissed......💖