Chapter 17

Ann had jumped. Into the shallow water. We waited, but she never came up for air...

They ran over to were she jumped. She was a goner.

The next day. Zack went to his locker again. There was another note from Ann. She must have left it before school ended. The note was so sad It was creepy to read it, because she was actually gone this time. The note said.
" Zack, I went to the beach after school. And I did it this time. I'm really gone. I wrote it like this because your gonna read this after it's been done.
Tell my friends and family, I love and miss them. And that I'm still around. Tell everyone else at school that I hated them. And they were the reason why I did this.
And tell Calvin that I will haunt him forever! And can you slap him for me.
Well bye, love you guys. I hope you and Lilo get married some day.
- Bye, Love Ann❤"

It was sad to think about how her life could have been like if none of that ever happened.

Life goes on, so did we. We had too...
We went to spot were so jumped and left flowers. We also made a sign with Ann's name of it,  her b-day and the date of when she dissappered.
The sign said,
" In loving memory of Ann Wescott. 2002-2018. This is the sight were she lost her life. She wanted to be remembered forever, so please keep this sign up for her."

They put they sign up and then throw roses into the ocean. People in Hawaii do it for someone who died. So we thought she would like that since she was always talking about Hawaii.

Then we went home....
>Months Later<
It was summer break again. After a while we forgot about Ann, because we had moved on with our life.

On the first day of summer, we went swimming. It got cold, and we weren't going to stay that long. So we were walking home in shorts, and a tank top. Not even a jacket. Lilo used to swim when she was younger. But she lost the love for swim team. So she quit.

So she was basically immune to the cold. Lilo woke up in the morning, and tryed to wake Zack up.
Z: Hey
L: uhhh you don't look good
Z: I'm sick
L: You have a cold don't you?
Z: yep
L: just stay there, I'll be back.
Z: ok

She came back in with cold medicine, and hot coco.

L: here you go
Z: thank you
L: no prob, you are my boyfriend. So of course I got to take care of you.
Z: love you babe
L: love you too. I'll be back with some soup.
Z: ok

Like an hour later...
L: I'm back! Here's some chicken noddle soup.
Z: yum!

Lilo sat down while he ate soup. Then he layed down next to her.
Z: I'm tired, and I barely got up an hour ago.
L: I know, i hate being sick.
Z: yeah.
L: Come lay down with me.
Z: ok

Lilo got comfy, then Zack layed next to her. She put her arms around him. They fell asleep for a while.
Later Lilo woke up to the sound of birds, and wind. Zack got up next. Lilo was already up. Looking out the window. She saw rain, wind, and things going crazy. Next thing they knew, the ground started to move.
There was a big earthquake. Lilo was standing on the bed looking at the window. She was trying not to fall. Zack got off the bed, and tryed to hide. He found a " safe zone" out in the bathroom. Then he came back for Lilo. She fell on the floor. She looked dead. A few books hit her. There was blood on the floor. From when she hit the floor. He got scared, he picked her up, and took her to the bathroom. The earthquake was still going. Stuff was everywhere. Her sat her down on the counter. He rapped some cloth he had found in a first aid kit under the sink.
Then the quake stopped. After a while, Lilo woke up.
Z: LILO!!!
L:Zack? What happened?
Z: you fell, there was an earthquake. A big one.
L: I'm I ok?
Z: yeah your going to be ok.
L: ok, good. Where's my mom?
Z:  she's upstairs. With Millie.
L: ok

Lilo sat there holding the cloth to her leg. So the bleeding would stop.
Zack ran upstairs, Millie came running to him. But he didn't see Raina. He even went to her room.
Then he found her in the closet. That was her " safe zone".

Z: are you ok?
R: I'm fine, were Lilo and Millie?
Z: downstairs.

Then they took Lilo to the Hospital.  Lilo wasn't doing well...