Chapter 12

Lilo and Zack were finally back together again...
They went through it all. From love, to almost death...
They've both had hard lives before meeting.
Neither could make friends who were real friends. They'd use them for something. "Help with homework". Just to have someone to bully, and even someone to take advantage off. They went through everything.

They never knew they were so similar until they had there first kiss. So much had happened all in two years. Then Zack' s brother Zander over dosed. His twin Zain, was killed in car accident...😢 His parents were getting divorced. Neither of them wanted to take Zack. They just wanted to split up, and forget about there past lives. Lilo's mom loved Zack, so she offered to take care of him. But Zack and Lilo were In love. That only means one thing... After what has been going on. They would just want to be together, all the time...

So Raina cleaned out a small little office room. Zack took all his things from home and put it in his knew room. It wasn't much. It was a room at the end of the hall before you go upstairs. It had a small window, a built in desk and was quite. Since the stairs were made of wood. It would almost impossible to go upstairs without the wood creaking.

Some nights Lilo would "say she was getting water". But she was spending the night with Zack. She would just sneak into her room before 5am. Her mom worked at 7am. She would be there all day. Since she had to make all the money. One day, Raina was working over time.
So they went to the beach. And just talked.
They hoped nothing but good would come. Until.... Rose got hurt...😢

She had been digging in the sand. When she went to deep. A fishing hook cut into her face...
She whimpered and ran to Lilo. There was blood everywhere.

Zack picked her up and carried her to the vet. Lilo ran along. They did everything they could. Now they just had to wait...

About a hour later, the vet comes out to them and tells them.
Rose almost bleed to death. She had to have a surgery. The hook gashed her face from her nose to her ear. She had to stay overnight. Possibly for a few days. She had a 50/50 chance of living.

After that. They were super sad and sat at the beach to think about what happened.

 They were super sad and sat at the beach to think about what happened

That night they had a long talk.
Just about things couples talk about. Like having kids, were they want to live. The careers they want. There dream house. Dream wedding. They talked about those things. But mainly what would happen after graduation. Which was coming up soon. They had one school year left. They had so many ideas, plans, and hopes for the future.

By the end of the summer... Rose pasted away...😢 If it wasn't for Rose, Lilo and Zack wouldn't have ever met. And fallen in love...
Though it seemed dumb, they had a small little party to celebrate Rose. Lilo kept her collar, and hung it on a good pic of Rose and Lilo together. She woke up every morning to see the pic of Rose. Like when see was alive. She would always be the first, and only thing she saw once she woke up.

Zack and Lilo made a really good RIP video for Rose. They posted it on every media they had. They watched the video every time they missed her.💗