Chapter 11

A year went by. They hadn't talked to each other in months. Lilo' s dad pasted a few months ago...
Lilo was lonely. She considered moving or.....

She was sitting at the edge of a rock

She was sitting at the edge of a rock. Below her was the cold Pacific ocean. She was thinking of texting everyone in her contacts. And say goodbye. Before she did that. She got a text from Zack...

She was so happy to hear from him again. She was sure he had forgotten about her.
>Text<
Z:Hey how are you?
L: Ok...
Z: guess what?
L: what is it?
Z: I'm moving back to Long Beach.
L: what!!! REALLY!!! GET HERE SOON!!!!
Z: were coming back in a week. See you Soon! Love you still!!!
L: I can't wait to see you again!!!!!
Z: has anything interesting happen when I was gone?
L: well, my dad died...
Z:   :( I'm sorry
L: Its ok, you?
Z: nothing much, no one likes me at school.
L: oh, everyone missed you! Especially Ann.

A week later...
Z: I'm at the beach
L: ok, im coming can't wait!

She brought Rose with her and ran down to the beach
She saw Zack standing there  looking for her. When they saw each other they were so happy.

 When they saw each other they were so happy

They were finally back together again. Then Rose comes running up to Zack,she was barking,and licking him. Even Rose was happy to see him again.
There families were too. Lilos family from Arizona had moved out to Long Beach a few months ago.

They lived about 20 minutes away from lilos house.
So she saw them a lot. Zack was back with Lilo at school. Everyone missed him. He moved back because there rent in San Francisco was to much for them to keep up with. He said it was pretty. But quite, and lonely.

They were together everyday since. Things went back to normal...