Chapter 21

Everyone was scared. We all thought we were going to die. But it turned out to be the campus security guard. We all were relieved. And he came to tell us that lock down was over. And the principle was coming to all classes to talk.
We all sat in our seats. Lilo and Zack sat closer to teachers desk in the back. Even the teacher wanted to move kids around for safety reasons.
Later the principle came in. He sayed," hi, is everyone ok? Well at Long Beach Middle School just 2 blocks from here. Got a threat online. Someone came to the Elementary School a few blocks from it. And there was some sad deaths. The killer came to the middle school and couldn't get in thankfully. So they came to our school and killed a few inacennt kids.... Now the killer hasn't been found yet. So for now, we are still going to keep all of you inside and lock everything. We have already called your parents about this incident. You may call your family just stay quite. And don't go online."
Some kid asked, " why can't we?"
He said," because the killer could get information from any of your accounts and come back."

The kid: oh....
P: Now do all of you understand?
While class: yes!
P: ok, for now we are keeping you here until it's safe. So not go outside, don't let anyone inside unless it's me or the security guard. And keep your voices down."

So everyone moved to the back of the class,on there phones, whispering.
Taking videos to post later. And trying to think positive.
Our teacher was standing by the door, and just watching us.
She never said much to us, she just wanted us to be safe.
After a few hours the sun was going down. It was now 6:40pm.
We were all scared we couldn't ever leave. Then it was 7:58pm. And our teacher told us to get comfortable. And get some sleep. Which no did. The teacher stayed up all night. She had pushed heavy bookcases In front of the door. She still sat there blocking it. She did keep making calls to the office.

The next day we got to go home. All our parents we waiting at the gate out front of the school. Lilo and Zack went home. They were quite. Hiding in Lilos room. There had gotten paranoid. At the end of the night Lilo and Zack were in bed about to go to sleep. She turned the news on, and they were saying," I'm at Long Beach High school in California. Here there are 16 died. At the Elementary School a few blocks away, there are 5 died. And at the Middle school, there are 20 died.
On Friday evening there will be a funeral for all 41 inacennt kids."
They just sat there scared. But then the news anchor says," the killer has not been found yet, but is suspected to be a former student at these three schools."
L: what!
Z: ....oh my god.
L: this means we could've known the killer.
News: " the killer was wearing all black, is a male around 16 years old. With dark brown hair, brown eyes, and about 6'3. According to bystanders."
Z: oh no...
L: we really could know the killer!
They closed her blindes. And locked every window, door and all blindes in the house.
Raina: what is this about?
Z: we could've known the killer.
R: what!
Z: so were are keeping safe.

All throughout the night, they all stayed up. Nothing happened until the next morning.

____________________________________