Chapter 15 - Kessaku can be Refreshing too !

" this is the most relaxrd I've felt since Disney ..." I sighed , wiping diwn a tabke near the front door.

Haruhi and I were taking a summer job at Mizuzu-san's shop , he was a friend of Ranka's.

I wire my usual , sweater and jeans , while Haruhi wore a frilly apron and a bandana of the same yellow. She was too CUTE!

Haruhi laughed , carrying sheets down the stairs.

" yep , it's good to be female every once in a while "

I smirked , watching Haruhi take the sheets outside to hang up , and continued wiping down the table .

WHIRR WHIRR WHIRR

I dropped the rag and ran outside. staring up at the sky.

A large helicopter was hovering over Haruhi and I , the sheets flying off of the line and being carries by the air to who knows where.

Tamaki was standing in the doorway of the helicopter, a bullhorn in front of his face .

" Haruhi!!!! Kessaku!!! We're here to save youuuu!!! " Tamaki shouted down to us , waving.

I grimaced, glaring at him.from where I stood .

_______________

" you ruined my.vacation " I grumbled to Kyoya as Haruhi ' introduced ' the boys to Misuzu.

Kyoya sighed , pushing up his glasses with his pointer finger , same as always .

" Like I said , it was Tamaki who believed you two had been captured aand brought here " he muttered " I told him you werre taking a vacation here , and you wouldn't want ti be disturbed "

I sighed , " whatever , you should have just told him we were taking a vacation somewhere....."

I turned to see Tamaki in the corner , crying and mumbling about something as he tore up his ' rule book' that he hsd given to Haruhi and I .

I remember that day so clearly. from the moment I agreed to follow all the conduct , to when I threw the book away .

Good times.

" Haruhi , Aku~ why didn't you tell me you had such refreshing friends !? " Misuzu gasped , fangirling dramatically.

I rolled my eyes , " they aren't even our-"

Tamaki beamed , fangirling hust as dramatically. " you really think we're refreshing , how kind of you ! "

" Aku-chan , Haru-chan , can we stay in a room here ? " Hani asked , " it'd be really fun !"

" absolutely n-"

Haruhi was cut off by a girly giggle from Misuzu.

" their is only one room , so I'm afraid only one of you can stay....."

Tamaki straightened ," I'll do whatever I can to get that room , in the name of my darling children !"

" we're not your children !" Haruhi and I yelled in unison , glaring daggers at the goofy blonde .

" oh~ I know , let's have a contest !" Misuzu piped up , practically dancing around the room. " a refreshing contest !"

I grimaced , giving Haruhi a look that she returned with a shrug.

" you boys have to do chores and such around the inn to bring in customers , and I'll give you refreher points based on how refreshing you are ! whoever has the most points wins the room."

I sighed , leaning against Haruhi with A frown , " it's going to be a long day...."

___________________________

The rest of the day went down from there.

First , we all discovered that Tamaki can't build a fence for crap . Then Kyoya introduced Tamaki to the piano , and he got a bunch of ' refresher points ' or whatever . Not to mention Haruhi amd I still had to so our regular chores.

" Today " I sighed , " has been the absolute worst "

I was sitting with Kyoya as he wrote in his stupid dia- black book .

" why did you have to introduce Tamaki to the piano. anyway ? I'd rather have Hikaru and Kaoru stay than him " I growled , glaring daggers at the still silent Kyoya , " He'll probably make.sexual adcvances on my poor Haruhi when I'm not looking "

Kyoya rolled his eyes , pushing up his glasses , " it's not my fault that the only thing he's good at is playing the piano "

I turned and watched as Hikaru and Kaoru began to complain about the sane exact thing , mostly to Haruhi , who was sweeping the porch.

" Look out !"

a shrill voice screamed from above .

I looked up to see a ceramic pot falling from one of the Windows , two startled girls looking down at Haruhi and the twins .

" Haruhi ! " I was about to get up and save her , but Kaoru beat me to it , pulling Haruhi out of the way as the pot smashed to the ground.

The moment that Kaoru separated from her , I ran over and pulled Haruhi into a hug .

" Haruhi ! are you okay !? "

Haruhi laughed , pulling away from me , " I'm fine , Aku...Kaoru saved me "

I ran over and hugged Kaoru tightly , pullinf him away from his brother ,

" Kaoru you're an angel that fell from heaven ! "

" A-AKU ? "

Tamaki had come out from his piano hideaway , and was staring at me ,

" you'll give Kaoru a hug but not your own Daddy ?"

I stuck out my tongue , " you aren't an angel from heaven father dear , so you don't deserve s hug "

" 100 points !" shouted Misuzu , fangirking every where , his cheeks bright red and his eyes sparkling " the twins win ! "

_____________________

And thus , Haruhi , the twins and I went to our respected rooms and hunkered down for the night while Tamaki left with a broken spirit .