Chapter 12- All in the Spirit of Amusement

"so Kyoya" I leaned on the back of his chair, smiling as he turned with a glare.

"yes, Kessaku, what do you want?" He muttered, turning back to his computer.

"well, I was wondering if we could take a trip" I growled, putting my hands on my hips " but you wouldn't want to, would you grouchy?"

"depends on where you want to go" He sighed, smiling wearily at his computer screen.

" Disneyworld, the one in America, if you please" I blushed, flattered by his sudden friendliness. " unless it'll cost too much, then the one here will be fine"

" of course, but if we're going to America, then we need the king's permission" Kyoya put on his hostly smile, purposely blocking his computer screen from my veiw.

I sniffed angrily "what are you up to, Kyoya?"

"oh nothing, I was simply checking the bids on a painting of yours, and they were absolutely through the roof" He smirked, causing me to become more angry than ever.

" you looked at my drawings?" I whispered harshly.

"yes"

"and you took them?"

"yes"

"so you could sell them for your own benefit?"

"precisely, did you not hear me the first time I said it? your asking quite a few questions " Kyoya smirked, and I flared even more.

" my father taught me to draw." I could feel my eyes heat up with tears, and a sudden wetness on my face. " you shouldn't have done that, Kyoya"

I turned on my heel and ran to the changing room, a retreat where I could cry in peace.

I sat for a moment, crying and sniffling like a child, before light flooded the room, then went dark again.

" I understand your feelings Kessaku, and.....I'm...sorry"" Kyoya mumbled from behind me, and I could sense the uneasiness in his voice.

" How could someone like you understand me? we're nothing alike" I choked, managing to turn around and glare at him.

" actually, you and I are more alike than you would beleive" he smirked

I broke.

"no we're not! you've never lost anyone! I've lost everyone, even my older brother! " I had jumped up, throwing a punch to his face.

When I had opened my eyes, Kyoya was behind me, holding my face in his hands and covering my mouth with his hand.

" mmmhhhmmhh!" I mumbled, prepared to lick his hand for freedom of speech.

" shut up, I'm trying to speak" he sighed wearily.

I rolled my eyes, but relaxed anyway, hoping it to be over quick.

" remember when you stole ny pocketbook?" He laughed dryly " of course you do"

I laughed silently, remembering the last entry . It had spoken of a most peculiar speciman by the name of Kessaku Baranoki.

"Kessaku, you should know that.....w-what is that?!" Kyoya asked suddenly, pulling his hand away from my mouth and looking at it fearfully" did you?"

I giggled madly as he wiped the spit off of his hand and onto his uniform.

"I can't beleive you licked me" he muttered, looking at his hand with disgust.

" gomen" I giggled" but I needed to apologize"