Chapter 21 - BOSSANOVA!

" Now Kyoya, you certainly can't win any girl's heart like that " Tamaki scoffed.
The other male sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.
" you think I don't know that, idiot?"
The blonde frowned, seemingly deep in thought, " ....You can give her a bouquet and invite her for dinner"

" I don't think she'd see that as romantic...or very 'fun'"

" you're right..." Tamaki sighed,sitting back down in the bright pink love seat, " I think we need advice from someone that knows her.....like one if her American friends!"

The blonde stood triumphantly, whipping out a cellphone, " I promise you, Kyoya Otori, Kessaku will be head over heels for sure!"

Kessaku:

Don't get me wrong, cosplay is cool and all.

But not every single day after school.

And not when you've got to face a bunch of crazy,raving rich girls.

I sighed, sitting on one of the couches we'd pushed back against the wall.

I was glad it was my day off, so I didn't have tp dress up as a samurai.

I mostly watched as Renge and a handful of other girls swooned over Haruhi the ' evanescent ' young swordsman.

Of course, only I knew her thoughts were far from that.

I did grow tired of watching this, so I idled up to Kyoya silently. I had decided after the horror house at Fuji-Q highland that I was going to forgive him. Buuuuut he doesn't have to know that.

" I like your ponytail, " I smirked, " you should keep your hair like that, it suits your girlish personality "

He hesitated to answer, as if startled that I'd even get this close. Paranoid, much?

" you know, your hair suited you as well, until you cut it all off... "

I shrugged , " I was feeling rebellio- "

I was cut off by girly squeals, and glanced back to see Mori-senpai stabbing a wall for no apparent reason.

Haruhi and the guys were pretty shocked, but honestly I was just wondering why....

Until, of course, Mori spoke. ( cause he NEVER does that )

". No, we have a trespasser "

I peeked over Haruhi's shoulder raising an eyebrow at the redheaded guy sitting on the ground.

He looked up, " aaaaaAHHH!!!!! TAKASHI MORINOZUKA!!! " the male leapt towards Mori-senpai.

" a surprise attack!? " The twins and Tamaki hasped in surprised.

However, the red-haired male ended up bowing on the floor in front of Mori.

" senpai! Please take me on as your apprentice ! " he pleaded.

" huh?.".we all questioned in surprise.

....and I thought the whole samurai idea was strange.

__________________________________

Later that afternoon:

Kessaku:

" Ritsu Kasanoda, first year, class D" Kyoya began, " heir to the head of the Kasanoda syndicate, the most powerful gang in the Kanto region . "

" he was admitted this year and has long red hair, a mean looking face, is reserved and has few friends " he continued, " it's said that if you look him in the eyes you'll have bad dreams for three months, if you bump into him you'll be sent to the hospital, and talking back can send you to an early grave . He is so feared by his classmates that they call.him the walking blizzard "