Chapter 25- The Chase Scene of every Spy Movie Ever

Kessaku:

A couple weeks after the sleepover, it was time for the big ' end of semester parade'.

Because having a pink school full of rich people isn't enough.

Our float was more of a carriage, and we got to dress up in Renaissance clothing.

Yay

My dress was purple, and Haruhi's was pink.

She only wore a dress for 'cosplay', but I knew it was all part of Tamaki's plan to nake her a girl again.

Speaking of the idiot king, he was already late.

After getting engaged to that witch ...Donut or whatever her name was. Stupid pastry woman. ( ** Her name is Eclair , Aku is just dumb)

And so, after what seemed like forever, Kyoya dinally decided we'd be going to get him ourselves.

He, the twins, Haruhi and I rushed to the carport, where we were stopped.

The Ootori police were sent to stop us, and it was the most frustrated I'd ever seen Kyoya in a while.

He dented his car .

Anger issues, that's what his Host name should be.

The police problem was much less of a problem when Mori and Honey ran over half of them with the carriage. We climbed in, leaving Kyoya, Mori, and Honey behind to keep them occupied.

Hikaru and Kaoru drove, going a little too fast.

" Hikaru, slow down-"

That was the last thing said before thw carriage hit a bump, and all of us were flung into the pumpkin patch.

All I could see was orange before I felt a pain in my head and I blacked out.

Kyoya's POV:

Honey and Mori-senpai had just finished off the rest of the police force when I got the call.

I forced open the door of the family car, ordering Tony to floor it.

She had to be alright. Please let her be alright.

The car sped out of the carport, and after a couple minutes, was parked right outside the school's vegetable gardens.

I assumed Hikaru and Kaoru did the smart thing and at least called an ambulance, but they're imbeciles and didn't even do that.

So, the twins helped me get her into the car, me telling Tony to take us to the hospital as I checked for blood. No blood, but she was still unconcious.

I sighed, brushing my hands through her hair softly.

Maybe she's be alright... Hopefully.

Once we got to one of my family's hospitals, I took her myself to the ER, getting her in as soon as possible.

And then came the waiting.

[ NEXT TO LAAST CHAPTER AHHHHHHHH ]