Chapter 23 - Let the Auditions Commence

Kessaku:

" okay, let's get started" I said with a smile " send in thd first auditioner!"

And thus, auditions began.

££££££££

Kyoya:

" next please" I said half-heartedly.

I turned to Kessaku, she hsd fallen fast asleep, and was leaning against me.

Renge flitted onto the stage, and I cringed, not wanting to wake Kessaku for what was coming.

The music was cued, and Renge began.

" thr hills are alliivvee.. with the sound of music" she sang, and Kessaku jolted awake, both if us staring agape.

" thank yiu and goodbye!" Renge shouted cheerfully , runnjng off the stage.

Kessaku jumped up " hold the audition, no more will be acceoted from this moment on!"

" you can't jus-"

She ran after Renge, leaving me to sigh in her stupidity.

●○●◆●◆●◆□◆□¤□¤●◆●◆●¤■《■》■¤

Kessaku:

,

" Renge! Renge!" I shouted, running after her and grabbing her elbow.

" yes? Id simething wrong?" She asked in that annoying voice if hers.

" no...no..its just that..." I panted, hands on my knees. " you. ..did perfectly. ...will you be...Maria?"

Renge's face lit up, her bmhsnds clasoed together " really?"

I nodded " of course...we meet for rehearsals everday after the club activities, be square"

She skipped away, laughing happily " alright!"

I smiled and returned to my seat, pullinv ijt the script for Captain Von Trapp.

" well?" Kyoya asked

" its time for the Caption Von Trapp auditions, get the script for him iut and we can start" I smiled.

" I'm sorry, but I'll be bscj in a bit, please excuse me"

Kyoya left, znd I glared after him.

" Caption Von Trapp auditions start now! Send jn the auditioners!" I yelled, and yhey began.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★●○●○●

" next!" I muttered angrily, all the guys in ghus school havr no talent whatskever.

I didn't even look up as they began.

" Eidelweiss. ....Eidelweiss. ..won't you come out to see me..." I glanced up, and nearly had a stroke.

Kyoya stood nonchalantly on the stage, his eyes closed as he sang.

" hold the auditions- we've found our Captain Von Trapp!" I shouted, standing up.

Kyoya smirked " surprise"

I glared , picking up both sets if scripts from my side if the table and began towards fhe club room.

I hurried in, the rest of the hosts seated at the couches.

"Well? How did the audition s go?" Haruhi asked quickly.

" we've got our leads...Renge Houshekouji for Maria...and Kyoya Otori for Captian Von Trapp" I muttered, slumping ontk a nearby couch.

" Kyoya-senpai tried out? Seriously?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked in unison.

" yeah, and he nailed it"

" sorry I'm late, there were things to be tied up at the auditions"

" Kyoya" Tamaki muttered, grabbing Kyoya's shoulders " is it true?"

" is what true?" He asked coldly.

" your the lead male! This can't be possible"

" well I did audition, you big idiot" Kyoya smirked.

" now then, I'm going to give everyone else their parts, includjng a few other students, seeing as we need si many girls" I muttered, taking the scripts from Hikaru and Kaoru.

" alright first, the other adults: Max , Fran Schrieder , Franz , Eilschmit , Extra Nazis, Extra preformers" I announced.

" Kaoru, Your goimg to be A young telegram messenger named Rolfe, eho is kn love wigh Leisal" I handed him the script, moving kn to Hikaru

"Hikaru, you'll be ghe oldest boy, Freidrek, who is nof that important" I handed him the script, turnjnv next to Tamaki.

" you will be Max, he is an amazingly funny abd I ntriguing character" I hand ed d him the script, heading over to Mori-senpai next.

" Mori-senpai, your quieg demeanor id perfect for Franz, the Von Trapps butler" I gave him the script, walking iver to Honey-senpai and crouching down

" I want you to be th he second eldest son, Kurt, he's encouragable " his eyes lit up and I handed bim the script, grinning at Haruhi.

" therr aren't anym I re boys, so I'm replacing one if the girls, Brigitta, eith a boy character we'll call Dreak" shd sweatdropped as I handed her the script.

" we'll need some customers for the rest of the gurl parts, and I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind helping" I ran off, to try and find volunteers.

☆☆☆★★★★

" excuse me, Miss" I said romantically, holding her chin " I was hoping yoy would help the Host Club with their play"

I had pulled mg hair up into a short boyidh wig I'x found jn the dressing room, dressing like a boy from another school.

" are you in the host club?" The girl asked, hearts dancinv in her eyes.

" alas, I'm merely a friend of their entaertainment, and I'm only stayubg fir a couple if days" I said dramatically.

" oh dear, you won't be sble to see the play" she murmered.

" a member of stage crew is going to video it, and all I want noe is ti see a girl like you singing snd dancing on that video, it will bring me such happiness" I whispered.

The gurl squealed " I'll gi now! I'll audition for any character!" She ran off towards the Club room and I sighed

" what an afternoon"

I changed jn th he changing room, a uickly going back to the club room to see all thr girls I'd asked to help.

" hello , ladies, is there something you neef?" I asked from behknd them.

" Kessaku Baranoki! Your friend asked us to come help! We want yo be in thd play" a girl in front announced. And the rest of the girls clapped and cheered.

" alright, stand in a line abd I'll assign your roles" I grabbed my handfull of scripts and looked each girl up and doen, then giving them a role.

After going through the 20 of so girls, all if them had bern given a part.

As they began to leave , I shouted " Rehearsal everyday after club time!"

The rest of the mberd were no doubt practicing their lines.

I collapsed onto a couch, pulling out the mushc sheets .

Halfway into reading ghriugh them, my eyrlids began to droop, and sokn u was asleep.

Anymous POV:

Tamaki and I talked as we made our way back to the club room.

I opened the door to see Kessaku fast asleep on a nearby couch, the seat and floor arohnd her littered with musoc sheets.

" hey, what's Kessaku doing here?" Tamaki whispered, walking over to her and picking up a music sheet.

j walker ovef as well, staring at her and lightly blushing. ' she's...actually cute when she's asleep'