Chapter 13 - The Mix up

Kessaku:

" gah! to this isn't my bag !" I yelped , backing away from it .

Haruhi raised an eyebrow " what are you talking about ? " she rolled her eyes as she unzipped her own bag .

With a gasp , she backed sway from hers as well . " t-this isn't mine ? " she stammered .

I laughed " that's what you get for thinking I was kidding "

Haruhi shot me a death glare , and began searching for the luggage I.d.

Finding it , she groaned , rubbing her temples " who is it ? " I asked with a laugh .

She held out the card , a dark aura surrounding her.

I read it , trying my best to stifle my laughter.

Tamaki Suoh

the card read.

I chuckled and handed it back to her , turning to search for the luggage I.d. I had .

When i did find it, it was an unrecognizable name to me. Riyuke Motosua. odd.

" mine is different too, its also a guys " I muttered , standing u after I had zipped the suitcase back up. I grabbed Haruhi's hand and began to pull her towards the door.

Quickly, we made or way to the second floor, where Kyoya and Tamika's room was .

I rapped on their door with my knuckles, waiting impatiently. as one of them made their way to the door.

" My daughters! " Tamaki cooed cheerfully after he had opened the door . " what brings you here, my lovelies? "

That earned him a square punch in the face from me and a scowl from Haruhi.

With a sigh, Kyoya made his way to the door behind Tamaki.

" what seems to be the problem?" he asked , clearly annoyed at our sudden appearance. " you've got your bags, so it must be a problem with the room "

I rolled my eyes " actually, our bags got switched up "

Kyoya nodded " we're having the same problem "

I raised an eyebrow " how exactly? "

Kyouya moved back into the room, picking up two suitcases.He sat one in front of me, leaving the other just outside the door.

" I had yours, so I ppresume that you have mine? "

I blinked, surprised, before getting angry.

" you better not have looked through my things! " I shouted, blushing at the thought of such things. Haruhi snickered beside the me, setting Tamika's suitcase in front of him.

Tamaki let out a squeal of delight and excitement, his eyes sparkling.

" my Haruhi had my suitcase! how cute! "

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Kyoya as Haruhi denied whatever Tamaki had to say.

" I have someone else's, a guy named " I thought for a moment " Riyuke Motosua"

" I see " Kyouya glanced at the suitcase he'd left beside the door " Tamaki got Hikaru's, so on the way over there, we could look for that Riyuke person. "

I nodded " sounds like a plan "

And so, we began walking. to Hikaru and Kaoru's room, which was on tge itgee side of the pool we were facing.