Chapter 9- A family of Females

" I'll be going now " Haruhi growled, slamming the door behind her.

I put my english homework away and walked over to the surprisd host club.

" okay, who sold Haruhi's freebie pencil?" i asked, crossing my arms and glaring at them.

Everyone pointed to Hikaru and Kaoru and stepped back a couple steps.

I smirked " you two deserve a reward "

The twins gave me a funny look and stutttered " w-what are you t-talking about?" they asked in unison " arn'et you mad?"

I laughed " mad? I haven't seen Haruhi so mad since I took her pencil!"

"maybe we should've asked before we sold her pencil" Honey-senpai muttered,snuggling Usa-chan.

" yeah for all we know, it was akeepsake from her mother" Kaoru murmered

I held up an exact replica of the pencil " nah, it was a freebie from the electronics store"

" gentlemen" a voice came from the window, and I turned to see Tamaki with his hand aains the window sadly " Haruhi may be basically indifferent , but if she had to choose, we kniow that she tends to wear mens' clothing"

I facepalmed , how very sentimental, senpai

" and besides when she first joined the host club, she said that being a host and being fussed over by a bunchof girls may not be that bad, right?" Tamaki muttered, clenching is fist against the window." why didn't I realize this before? perhaps they would be a better match for Haruhi"

While everyone else was being socked at this , I sighed, maybe so, but I know she'll choose us ov-

" and so would Kessaku" he finished.

" I'm not going , you idiot" i snarled " that place is where all the nutcases go!"

" well then" Hikar started

" will you help us keep Haruhi" Kaoru finished

I nodded , " sure, its no big deal though because she's just go-" i was cut off by Tamaki

" PERFECT! I have a secret plan!" Tamaki yelled, pointing his bandaged finger at us.

I eyed the bandag on his finger, I guess Haruhi made good use of her freebie bndages...

---the next day------

" okay, guys, almost done".I muttered , holding a few pins in my mouth.

I pinned the hem of Tamaki's dress up , just enough so the moron won't trip over the red dress when he walked.

I sighed and took the pins out of my mouth " there. you're done, senpai"

Tamaki held up his hand and I took it and stood up, wavering on my heels " thanks , Tamaki"

He nodded, his blonde , curly wig bouncing along with his pink feather, " your uite welcome, Kessaku"

their 'secret plan' was to dress up as ugly girls and do some other really stupid stuff, I was dressing up too, but my makeup was less elaborate and I wasn't doing anything weird, instead, i was taking a few pictures for the Host club's website. I was in charge of re-designing it over the weekend.

I checked the twins' dresses next, udjusting the hems a bit, and telling them to make sure and not step on the hem.

The twins wore matching turquoise dresses and they had huge curly hairpeices that were in pigtails. I made sure to overdo their makeup and remind themto stuff their dress with newspapers.