Chapter 7 - Ocean of Fear

Kessaku's POV:

" the beach?"Haruhi asked, glancing at me

" the beach?" i whispered

" of cours!" the twins yelled in unison

" we brought some swim suits from you to choose from " they smied and hopped over to one with ruffles " prety cute, huh?"

i nodded " definitly!"

-----at Okinawa-----

Tamaki sat on a rock with a girl, it would've been romantic, if there wasn't a line behind the rock.

I sat on my towel from the water park with abrown skirt and white shirt on. no swimming for me, hehe,

I was trying to read my book, but everybody was making it kinda hard to.

The twins and their clients were playing volleyball and they were being extra noisy.

" hey, take it easy Hiakru!" Kaoru shouted as he chased after the ball. Hikaru chased him on the shore as if they were small children. Their clients swoond and I rolld my eyes ,morons

" this sucks" Haruhi mumbled , glaring at Kyoya

" i thought going to the beach mant a day off"

" umm Haruhi?" three girls walked up to her." arnen't you going to go swimming with us?"

Haruhi looked up " no..I like looking at the sea from a safe distance"

" if your not going to swim , would you mind if we sat here and talked with you?" asked another of the girls, do somthing hostly and tell them to bug off, Haruhi!

"but why? you girls should go swim" she smiled smoothly " you've got cute swimsuits on, why not show them off?"

I smiled at Haruhi. such a ladies wo-man

" ohh" the girls swooned and then ran off with heats in their eyes.

" how did you do that?" i asked , a bit annoyed" being alll hostly and stuff?"

Haruhi smiled " i don't know, i just smile and tell them the truth"

Eventually, i stopped reading and stared at the ocean. it was o big.....and deep and i could drown..I covered my hands with my ears and whispered to myself " your not swimming, your not swimming, your on the shore , your on the shore"

a hand touched ,y shoulder and I jumped " ahh!"

I turned to look at who the hand belonged to and blushed " err...hi, Kyoya...nice...weather were having?"

He sat down next to me on Haruhi's towel " you know , if your so worrie about swimming, i' sure Mori-senpai could teach you"

I glared at him " i know how to swim...i just...." i looked atbthe ocean again and shook a bit.

" are you afraid of the ocean, Kesaku?" he asked with a smile

i nodded " yes. terrified. i'm afraid I'll drown"

He ruffled my hair " hey, don' worry, I won't make you swim or anything"

I glared and put his hand on his own head " don't touch me,Kyoya, I'll bite you"

He sighed and walked away leavign me alone to watch Honey-senpai and Haruhi collect shelfish.

Haruhi was going on about how good it was gonna be and stuff. I don't like seafood all that much, so, I just won't eat.