20 || Time to feel loved

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Heesun's POV-

Jinyoung opened the letter and before he read it out loud he took a deep breath.

-"It's almost done, you are right there in the final round... on the edge of returning back. Your departure will be first but don't be worried because now that you know where your special someone is you can finally be aligned as you wished. Great effort, admirable feelings and beautiful heart". –That's odd, I'm all alone at my linking dreams. I wonder why it says that I found that person – Jinyoung said confused after he read the piece of paper.

-Departure? Which departure? Are you going to die? – You asked worriedly.

-*Laugh* no, it can't be like that. Heesun, I guess it's just only a way to saying goodbye to my linking dreams – Jinyoung said as he calmed you down.

-What a way to say goodbye then. But, why do you think it didn't say the same to me? – You asked confused.

-Maybe now that I read it you can see if it tells you something else – Jinyoung said as he gave you the letter.

You took the letter as he hands it to you, he was touching the paper at the same time as you and you could see how the letters were changing to another type of text. Jinyoung let go the paper and when he did that the text from the letter transformed into another, you found that fantastic but at the same time it was weird since you aren't in a linking dream.

-It says; "You'll find your way back when you trust your heart" – You read out loud. –My heart?

-Are you in love or something? – Jinyoung asked curiously.

-Hmm, honestly, I don't know... I mean how do you know that? – You said concerned and just totally confused.

-That's why Heesun! You need to figure that out and everything will be over for you too – Jinyoung said as he cheered you up.

-And I just know how – You said as an idea came to your mind.

-How? – Jinyoung asked curiously.

-I'll talk with Alia, she might help me out – You said secure.

-I thought you two had a fight – Jinyoung said as he looked at you concerned. –Mark told me about it.

-Don't worry, I wasn't planning on keeping that as a secret. And I know we are kind of mad at each other but the time we fought was actually because we were talking about my... feelings – You said embarrassedly after you noticed that you were talking with Jinyoung, the one that makes you doubt about your feelings.

-*Chuckle* why are you looking at me like that? – Jinyoung asked as he smiled at you.

-No, nothing. I'll be going now It's better if I start sooner than later – You said nervously as you stood up and went directly to the door when suddenly Jinyoung went towards you and held your hand.

-Heesun, I'm really sorry for acting so stupid with you, I promise it will never happen again – Jinyoung said as he looked directly into your eyes.

-I know, and you don't have to apologize. As I said before I believe you and you don't have anything to worry about – You said while looking at him, while once again your heart was beating faster than before and you couldn't control it.

-I just wanted you to know – Jinyoung said as he got closer to you, you took a step away from him but he grabbed your waist and he pulled you against him once again.

At one point you thought you were dreaming and that nothing of this was truly happening but when you felt Jinyoung's hands that near, you knew that everything was real.

-Why are you waiting so long to make up your mind? – Jinyoung asked as a whisper.

-I... because I'm afraid of getting harmed again – You stuttered as you looked at his eyes. –I don't want you to hurt me – You whispered near his ear, you got away from him leaving him speechless.

You opened the door and before you got out you noticed all the members falling down since you opened the door, they were listening to everything.

-Hey Heesun, oh, hi hyung – Yugyeom said with a nervous smile as he helped BamBam to stand up.

-We were just wondering what time it was – Jackson said as he laughed nervously.

-Team run! – JB said before Jinyoung started to chase them all over the house.

-See you later guys – You said as you got towards the entrance, then you left before Jinyoung came towards you again.

Your heart was beating so fast that you couldn't even think properly, he was so close to you that you could feel his breath against you, and the worst part is that you can't tell him what you truly feel since you are confused.

You got inside your car and started to drive towards the company studios, you know that she's there and that when she's mad about something she prefers to dance it out instead of talking about the theme. You need to change what you made and you need to do it quickly before it's too late and you can't be with Jinyoung in your dreams as before.

*AT JYP*

You were walking inside the building and you went directly to the practice rooms, you were trying to find Alia and talk to her as soon as possible. You started to listen to a song through the hallway and then you saw a room with the lights on, immediately you ran towards that room and you found Alia dancing. You got inside the room and right after she stopped moving you went towards her and started to hug her tight from behind.

-I'm so sorry about everything I told you... I'm such a coward and a stupid person, please forgive me – You said as you hugged her.

-Heesun? – Alia said confused as she looked at you, she turned around to see you and you bowed at her as an apology and right after that, she smiled at you. –You don't need to be sorry, to be honest, I got really far this time – Alia said as she patted your head.

-No, but you were right. I talked with Jinyoung today, he was way too close to me and a part of me wanted to kiss him but the other part of me was like "no don't kiss him" and at the very end, I didn't kiss him. I'm so done and he might be gone from his linking dreams before I do because he already found his special someone – You said worriedly while speaking fast, Alia started to giggle a little and then she just placed her hand on your shoulder.

-Take a deep breath Sun, okay? Now talk slow and tell me everything – Alia said as she tried to keep you calm.

When you were ready to talk with every single detail you told everything to Alia, you told her what you feel that's going to happen next and what you are afraid of by the random letter you received after your linking dream.

-Heesun, don't you think something is going to happen before he leaves? I mean linking dreams aren't that easy – Alia said worriedly.

-Like what? Another black dream? Jinyoung has been in two already and he came out okay – You said concerned.

-And you had been only in one with BamBam and him... Ah, I'm more confused than before – Alia said as she placed her hand on her face.

-A nightmare...? – You murmured thoughtfully. –A nightmare! That's it! The last thing Jinyoung needs to face is a nightmare.

-If that's so, that means that he can die, Heesun. Jinyoung might die.