6 || Someone special

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Heesun's POV-

You opened your eyes and stood up from where you fainted. You put your hand on your chest and could feel your heart beating faster than ever. That white dream was full of emotion to you, you cried like a baby by remembering your past.

-Jinyoung... - You said as you touched your cheeks.

Now that you know who he is, and where he is; you feel better for some reason. You feel calmer.

*NEXT DAY*

You are in the dance room with Alia who was asking you a lot of questions about yesterday's dream a few minutes ago. She really cares about you and how you feel every day, you could say that she's like your big sister. Anyways. You are rehearsing by your own with Alia because you have to make a choreography for one project of the company.

While you two were dancing with the music on, JB got inside the room, he turned off the music and walk towards Alia and you.

-Hello JB, are you okay? You look mad? – Alia asked a bit confused.

-I'm fine. And you! – JB said as he pointed at your face. -You are the one disturbing Jinyoung's linking dreams, right? How dare you do that? Huh? – JB said madly.

-Excuse me? I didn't ask to see him in my dreams. I'm sorry, but if you want to blame someone is not me the one that you should be against at – You said a bit serious.

Suddenly when JB was about to say something, Jinyoung entered the room. As soon as you saw him you started to feel how your heart beating faster, just like when you woke up from the white dream

-Okay JB time for us to leave, it's enough – Jinyoung said as he took JB's arm and started to guide him to the exit.

-Wait, what? Why are you defending her? Did she make you something? – JB asked as he started to check Jinyoung's temperature.

-No. I don't want you to get into trouble for your crazy thoughts - Jinyoung said while looking at JB a bit annoyed.

-Crazy thoughts? Are you calling me crazy? Remember that I'm the leader JR - JB spoke.

-Sorry for interrupting you, but JB I think you don't know the complete story of this, let me tell you about it – Alia said calmly as he took JB out of the room.

Now you are alone with Jinyoung inside the room.

-It's nice to see you out of the dreams, Heesun, by the way, sorry about that. He's just very worried about me – Jinyoung said as he put his hand behind his neck.

-Nice to see you too, and don't worry. I understand that he might just be worried about you - You said.

-So, what were you doing before JB interrupted you? – Jinyoung asked.

-Dancing. It's a new choreography that the company require us to do. Want to see? – You asked kindly.

-Sure – Jinyoung said with a smile.

You two started dancing while the song was playing and of course, you taught Jinyoung the dance you made with Alia.

You had a lot of fun together while practicing it, you were laughing so hard when Jinyoung made random moves when you were telling him what to do next, or when you two crashed into each other. Then at the end, he finally learned the full choreography, and honestly, you thought he did pretty well.

-Thanks for the fun time, Heesun – Jinyoung said as he sat down on the floor tiredly.

-No need to thank; is the less I can do after what you did for me at the white dream – You said as you sat down in front of him.

-Talking about that. Which linking dream do you think we are going to have? – Jinyoung asked curiously.

-Honestly, I don't have any idea, nor if it's going to be a white dream - You admitted.

-I hope we don't get a black dream – Jinyoung said worriedly.

-I hope the same. But that can't be because we haven't found anything unique or special yet - You spoke.

-I found something – Jinyoung said as he looked at you with a smile.

-Really? What is it? – You asked with a smile.

-I'm looking at it right now – Jinyoung said as he smirked.

-*Laugh* me? Why me? – You asked surprised.

-To be honest, I just like the way you are and I really enjoy my time with you – Jinyoung said kindly.

-Me too. Well, I guess I found something too – You said with a smile.

-What? –Jinyoung asked curiously.

-My guardian angel – You said as you released a laugh.

-Hey! I have the looks, so don't blame me – Jinyoung joked, then you both started to laugh.

*NIGHTTIME*

-Jinyoung's POV-

I'm with all Got7 members and I'm saying goodbye to them before I go to my linking dream.

-Be careful if it's a black dream, okay? – Mark said worriedly.

-Yes man! We need you to be alive – BamBam said as he patted my back.

-I will come back, don't worry – I said with a smirk.

-You need to! I'm not going to be happy if you don't – Jackson said.

-Me either, you are like the mom of the whole group – Yugyeom said worriedly.

-*Laugh* that's true – JB said as he laughed a tad.

-We wish you luck Jinyoung – Youngjae said as he hugged me.

-Thank you guys, I'll be back in the morning - I assured.

I went towards my room and as I thought about the last dream, I started to feel dizzy and my head started to hurt. But I started to feel some type of coldness.

What is this feeling?

After feeling my entire body cold, I fainted; it was all dark and I only saw a red sparkling light, I touched it. When I did that I saw a scene coming to my mind, it was Heesun and it seems that she's at her place having the same feelings like me, however, she started to scream my name with pain. Then I opened my eyes, I was inside the dream now.

"BLACK DREAM"

It was everything covered up with fog around me, I keep asking myself where I am and where is the right place to go. So I started to walk through the fog when suddenly I saw a body on the floor, I got towards it and it was her.

-Heesun?! – I shouted as I got towards her, she was unconscious.

-Wake up, wake up Heesun! We need to get out of here. Heesun!