21 || Nightmare

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT NIGHT*

-Jinyoung's POV-

I was waiting for the worst at this point, after talking with the members about what happened with Heesun a while ago, I felt that something odd and dangerous might happen today. In any second now I should be falling down into a deep dream but this time I had no idea of what was waiting for me; I had passed more than one challenge through every single one of my linking dreams and by the letter I read today I can feel that something else is waiting for me in my linking dreams.

I reloaded against my bed when I started to feel dizzy, my body was hurting so much while feeling coldness through every part of it. Immediately, I crashed against the floor, as soon as fell down I lost all my strength while I started to feel the sweat falling down my face when suddenly I closed my eyes.

"NIGHTMARE"

It seems that I'm falling down in a loop with dynamic lights beside me and every time I blinked they changed their colours completely, as I kept on falling I looked down to the endless space where the only thing I could see was a white point at the end of all. I fell down completely, crashing down against the floor which immediately was very painful. I tried to stand up from the floor while looking around the whole place; I'm on a stage were lights are pointing at my current position, a white chair is behind me facing to the wall where some images and videos started to be played. I could see all the members and the moments we had together, I could see the fights, the tears and even the happiness we shared; then I could see Heesun and just by watching her I instantly sat down on that chair and I started to admire all the moments we've shared together with and without the members.

-Do you see what I'm talking about now? – Victoria asked as she appeared out of nowhere.

-What are you doing here? – I asked while looking at her confused.

-I'm here to remind you what we had – Victoria said with a smirk as she got closer to me and without hesitation, she kissed my lips.

I closed my eyes and then I felt a strong air coming right to my face making me open my eyes again. Victoria wasn't there anymore and I wasn't in the same place as before, now I'm in the streets right in front a little park, I couldn't move it seems that I'm trapped in a little transparent box so the only thing I could look at was at that bench. Once I blinked Heesun appeared on that bench, she's looking lost and it seems that she's inside her mind just thinking by her own when suddenly I guy sat next to her.

-Do I love you? – Heesun asked to herself.

-You do love him – The guy said while looking at her with a settle smile.

-Junho? – Heesun said surprised while looking directly at him. She started to panic when Junho started to stand up from his seat, he stood up in front of her and he started to slap her in the face aggressively.

-Stay away from her! Heesun! – I yelled angrily, I started to hit the box I was in but nothing was working I was trapped there just looking at how Heesun was suffering.

-Jinyoung! – Heesun yelled when she fell down to the floor while Junho kept on punching her.

-Heesun... - I cried while kneeling down in front of her. I covered my face up with my hands and right after I removed them, I was in a totally different place.

-Heesun's POV-

You are running towards got7's house desperate to find Jinyoung. Tonight you finished your dream with BamBam sooner than expected and inside your linking dream, you got an alert telling you that someone important was on danger and that you needed to say goodbye. As soon as you reached the door entrance you started to knock like crazy and luckily BamBam opened the door for you.

-Where is Jinyoung? – You asked worriedly.

-Inside his room, he's sweating a lot and he's moving like if he was in pain – BamBam said as he guided you to his room.

You got inside and you saw all the members there waiting for him to wake up, they let you see him and be near him which makes you feel guilty for making him suffer.

-We are waiting for him to wake up – Jackson said very worriedly.

-I don't think he can wake up, he's all alone in a nightmare and since he doesn't have a partner is probably that he might die – You said as you looked at him sadly.

-What?! – Yugyeom said surprised.

-This can't be happening – JB said as he reloaded his hands behind his head frustrated.

-So, what should we do? We can't let him die – Mark said upset.

-We need to help him somehow – Youngjae added as he patted BamBam's back which is very concerned.

-For now, let's leave him by his own, I know exactly when the final part of a nightmare comes – You said while looking at Jinyoung while feeling guilty.

-And how you know that Heesun? – Yugyeom asked.

-Because I studied about linking dreams today with Alia – You said as you patted Yugyeom's back.

-Why today? – Jackson asked confused.

-You know what I talked about with Jinyoung earlier since you were spying on us, right? So according to that, I deduced with Alia that tonight was the last linking dream for Jinyoung, which leads to a nightmare – You explained.

-Of course! At the end of your linking dreams, you need to have a nightmare for you to be free from them – BamBam said.

-He's feeling warmer – Youngjae said as he cleaned up Jinyoung's face with a wet towel.

-Ah! Can we do something? I can let him suffer lols this... – JB said frustrated.

-Not now, he needs to be calmer – You said as you sat down next to Jackson.

-Jinyoung's POV-

-Stop! BamBam! Don't kiss her! – I said as I looked at how BamBam was getting closer to Heesun's lips. I just closed my eyes while tears were going down my face, and once again my location changed but this time I was at the beginning of all. This abandoned town is where Heesun had her first black dream with me. I stood up from the floor and immediately, I cleaned up my tears when suddenly I started to hear how the floor was breaking down. I started to run towards the building I was with Heesun just to guide myself out from this nightmare.