14 || Like Before

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jinyoung's POV-

I tried to stand up from where I fainted, I was feeling odd and nothing was making sense for me. Luckily nobody noticed that I fainted on the ground since I was inside my room, I started to walk around trying to get out of my mind the picture of Heesun and BamBam together. I can't understand why I care about that so much, why I cried just by looking at that. With all these thoughts in my mind I took a jacket before going out of my room, and then I got out to the streets. Without knowing my destination, I'm walking through the streets trying to think and to figure out what's happening with me.

As I walk I hear her voice inside my head, I can see her by my side and I can feel her in every move I make, but why? Heesun was just my partner nothing else, nothing more... I was looking down to the ground, then I looked up and saw that I was in front of the company so without thinking it twice, I got inside. I went to the recording studio again, and with all these emotions inside I started to play the piano, and to sing out loud my emotions.

-Let's focus then...

-Heesun's POV-

Such an odd dream the one you had with BamBam, the way you two got out was just by talking about Jinyoung. You were totally confused by that liking dream but you're glad that you got out of there without struggles.

You still thinking on what BamBam told you before you two came back to reality, you really need to think about on everything he told you and that's why Alia is here with you because you need to tell her everything.

-I'm glad to know that you came back just fine, but there's something else by the text you send me, Heesun – Alia said as she gave you a cup of tea.

-Yes... BamBam told me about something he and Mark discussed, and because of that both of us came back to reality – You said as you placed your hands around the warm cup.

-What did they discuss? – Alia asked curiously before she took a sip of her tea.

-BamBam and Mark discussed Jinyoung's attitude and how much he changed in such a short time. He told me that they are really worried about him because he's becoming colder, and they even noticed that he's focussing more in the work than anything else. BamBam thinks that he tries to forget something that happened to him, but Mark says that he might be confused with himself and his emotions – You explained worriedly.

-He might be feeling lost in some way. It's the first time he's all alone in a dream since quite a time now and to be honest from what you had told me, you two had something going on – Alia said thoughtfully.

-But Alia we're just friends – You said before taking a sip of your tea.

-Don't you think you're fooling yourself? Sun, open your eyes! Jinyoung saved you for some reason, you know he had the choice of leaving you there just dying but he didn't. And you saved him too, you discovered his past and you had a choice too. Both of you are starting to feel something for each other – Alia said as she released a kind smile.

-You're crazy Alia – You said as you rolled your eyes.

-Say what you want but I know you agree with me. And as I told you; I'm glad that you're okay, but I know someone that isn't as good as you are – Alia said a bit worried.

-Who? Jinyoung? – You asked concerned.

-Yes. Aside from you, he had a black dream, he told me that he's having black dreams since you vanished from his linking dreams. Maybe your connection with BamBam is truly affecting him - Alia spoke.

-Where is him right now? - You asked.

-Since he woke up he has been in JYP just working and practicing his vocal skills. From what he told me, his dream wasn't the best and right now he's feeling down – Alia said worriedly.

-Since when you two talk that much? – You asked concerned.

-Really, Heesun? We are just friends and right now he needs a lot of company and comprehension – Alia said a bit upset.

-I can give him that – You murmured, almost feeling jealous.

-You can but not now. This is something that you can't help to solve because it involves you.

-Whatever... - You rolled your eyes as you kept your sight on the tea.

*TIME LATER*

Alia and you had a little misunderstanding and both of you actually ended up angry at each other. She's your best friend and you appreciate everything she does for you but this time you feel that she shouldn't be too involved with Jinyoung. Somehow you feel that she's kind of betraying you since she's way too much time with him.

As you were stuck in your own thoughts, the doorbell sounded. Immediately, you went to see who it was.

-Time to train again – BamBam said happily as soon as you opened the door.

-Perfect, let's just pick up my stuff – You said as you grabbed your bag, then when you were ready you got out from your house with BamBam by your side.

-We're going to walk, is that okay with you? – BamBam asked kindly.

-Pretty fine by me. After all, we have to be healthy to have more delicious days like the last one – You said smiling as you remembered the cinnamon rolls you ate with BamBam.

-*Laugh* this time is going to be yummy food, but let's stop talking about food because that makes me hungry – BamBam said as he patted his belly which made you laugh.

-Come on is not that late, you have to resist until we finish the training at JYP – You said as you punched his shoulder gently.

-Fine, but this time I'm going to invite you out... with Mark because he wants to join our plans - BamBam grinned.

-Just like before – You said with a smile.

-Just like before. Back together again like we should've always been since the beginning.