12 || Feelings to cover

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Heesun's POV-

Some time passed by since you were with BamBam eating and just chilling together. Right now, you're on your way to the JYP Entertainment and while walking all your way there you're thinking about Jinyoung, is pretty obvious that one of you started to feel different feelings and that are maybe not the best ones. You definitely can't guarantee who's feelings changed but whatever it is you have to solve it someway; you're feeling good been with BamBam but you can't deny that it's odd to be without Jinyoung.

You thought that much about him that you arrived already to your final destination. You got inside the building and directly went to the practice room you always use with Alia, and for your bad luck, she's not coming today since she texted you while you were with BamBam earlier this morning. You're at the practice room so you left your bag on the floor, then you turned on your phone you plug it in the speakers and started to stretch with some good music.

-How do I always find you? – Someone said behind your back.

You turned around to see who it was, you already knew it but you wanted to verify; is BamBam standing at the entrance with that smile.

-Well, hello to you too. And I thought you got over me after all the desserts we ate – You said as you smiled at him.

-*Laugh* that was the best thing ever, my belly and I are really grateful for that – BamBam said as he patted his belly which made you laugh.

-So, if you're here I bet the other members are here, right? – You said and then out of nowhere the other members started to get inside the room, they bowed at you and kindly you did the same.

-Hey, Sun! Wow! So, we're back together, just like in college – Mark said happily as he hugged BamBam.

-I guess we are – You said as you looked at everyone confused.

-Oh, about this, we thought you were very lonely here so we joined – Mark said as he pushed BamBam towards you making him crash into you.

-Guys, we told you that we were going to be here but just if you stay calm – JB said as he started to stretch.

-Okay – Mark and BamBam said at the same time, then they started to stretch with the rest of the members. You were stretching as well when suddenly Jinyoung approach you as he kept stretching his arms.

-Why you weren't in my dream? – Jinyoung asked with a low tone of voice.

-I don't know, but I wasn't alone in mine – You said as you looked at him confused.

-You weren't? – Jinyoung asked confused.

-I was with BamBam, don't ask why because I don't know either - You spoke.

-BamBam...? And what happened in it? – Jinyoung asked curiously.

-Well... - As soon as you said that BamBam got towards you.

-Hmm... sorry to interrupt but Jinyoung we're going to rehearse "You Are" choreography – BamBam said with a shy smile.

-Okay, thanks for telling. We'll talk later – Jinyoung said as he got away from you and went towards Youngjae and Jackson.

-Everything alright? – BamBam asked as he saw your face full of confusion.

-Yes, I'll let you rehearse – You said as you got towards a corner and started to dance by yourself.

*TIME LATER*

Got7 were rehearsing their song so good and you were finishing a choreography that your superior asked you to do with Alia since you two did a lot the other day you just finished some details and practice it all together. During your break, the rest of the members joined you, and like the old times you were fooling around with Mark and BamBam while Yugyeom was with Youngjae talking and Jackson was with JB and Jinyoung. They were talking about something that was bothering Jinyoung, you were looking at their actions and movements while you were with BamBam and Mark and they were looking like if they were having a pep talk.

Currently you still with BamBam and Mark, the break is already over but they can still find the way to joke around the room and just make you laugh like crazy.

-Remember when we were at college and a guy wanted to flirt with Heesun and I went there and said "Hey you! She's my sister". The funny thing is that she wasn't – BamBam while laughing out loud, you were laughing so hard that the rest of the members were looking at both of you with confused looks.

-BamBam you were so jealous back then – You said while laughing.

-Back then?! You have to see him now! – Mark said as he laughed then he stood up and started to move his legs a little. -Now, let's get back to practice.

-No! I'm totally relaxed now – BamBam said as he kept looking at you happily.

-Come on now, we need to rehearse a little more – Mark said as he kicked him gently.

-Really? Well, want to rehearse with us, Sun? – BamBam asked as he looked at you with illusion.

-I don't know – You said unsurely.

-Please, please – BamBam begged you as he rolled on the floor.

-Oh god, BamBam! I'll join you if you get up – You said as you look at his hilarious ways of begging you.

-Yes, sure! – BamBam said as he stood up then he quickly lifted you up.

-I guess I'll join you – You said to JB as he was staring at the scene with his arms crossed and with a smile.

-Well, let's see how good you are, Heesun – JB said as he patted your head.

-Jinyoung's POV-

Everything was messed up inside my mind, everything was just pure worries and confusions wondering around my thoughts. I'm starting to get annoyed by stuff I shouldn't, like BamBam being funny with Heesun; they're best friends or friends from childhood, and I can't change that which is something I wish I could do but I don't understand why.

As I dance I can feel my blood burning while thinking about this while questioning what Heesun feels, but what does she even feel? Am I going crazy? Or am I just thinking too much about her and everything that is around us?

I keep dancing, I keep looking at them, and I know it's wrong to act like this. Igot7s don't want this, I don't want this but, my senses are telling me to act like this. Why? Heesun why? I need to concentrate, to control myself; I need to focus on the next project, on igot7s and in the group necessities because this is getting way too far, way too real.