18 || Breaking into the blue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT NIGHT*

-Jinyoung's POV-

It was almost time for me to go back to the linking dreams so I was waiting to faint inside my room, when suddenly BamBam got inside the room and he immediately sat beside me.

-What are you doing here? Don't you know it's almost time to go? – I asked a bit annoyed.

-Listen, I don't want to fight before we go; I just want to tell you that Heesun and I are only friends, okay? – BamBam said seriously as he took my shoulders.

-And why are you telling me this? – I asked as I looked at him.

-Because I never wanted to hurt you – BamBam said before falling on my arms.

-BamBam? – I said worriedly as I placed him on top of my bed.

He was already gone to his linking dream. I sat beside him just waiting for me to go as well when suddenly my chest started to hurt little by little and I started to sweat, and by the sensations on my entire body, I can tell that this is a black dream.

"BLACK DREAM"

Everything was coloured with deep blue, nothing else was to be found just walls painted with that specific colour and the moon on top of the room. And as I continued walking some pictures started to appear on the walls; I could see Heesun hugging me tight, I could see Heesun crying and I could see both of us laughing together. While looking at the pictures my tears started to fall down my eyes and I wasn't aware of that until I saw the path I left behind since my tears fell to the floor they created a path and for a weird reason they turned red. Leaving the walls behind I got to another room which in this case was totally black and just single dust of light could be found. Then I started to hear a settle whisper.

-You burned the letter down, don't you? – The voice asked. I tried to recognize that lively tone, that sweet melody as I closed my eyes.

-Heesun? Where are you? – I asked concerned as I looked around the place.

-You didn't answer my question, Jinyoung – Heesun said seriously.

-Yes, I burn it – I said as I started to walk around to find her somehow.

-Why you did it? – Heesun asked.

-Because I didn't need it - I admitted.

-Why?

-It's not important to me anymore, that only reminds me to the past – I said as I stopped walking and stared at Heesun that was in front of me with BamBam next to her, holding her hand.

-You came too late, do you really thought I was in love with you? Do you really thought I was consoling you because I cared about you? Jinyoung you should learn quicker – Heesun said as she started to hug BamBam.

-What...? I thought you and me... - I said as tears started to drop down my face again.

-Don't cry Jinyoung, I'll take good care of her. You were right, she's an angel – BamBam said before he kissed her head.

I saw them turning around to face each other, they started to get closer to each other as if they were about to kiss. Immediately, I turned around, I got down on my knees and as my tears started to fall one by one, my heart was breaking down into little pieces. I closed my eyes trying to avoid what was happening behind me when suddenly I felt a tight embrace.

-I'm here... I can't believe I made it.

-Heesun? – I said confused as I looked at her right there embracing me with warmth.

-Let's get out of here, we can't stay any longer in this room – BamBam said as he turned on a flashlight.

-We have to, but... Jinyoung why are you crying? – Heesun asked concerned as she took my face in between her hands.

I look behind me and that scene that I saw a moment ago was gone, so I was feeling pretty confused.

-I'll tell you later but you have to go away from here – I said as I looked at the floor below us, it was cracking down and it seems it was because of my tears kind of destroyed the floor.

-Why? Don't push me away anymore – Heesun said as she was about to cry as well.

-No, no, don't cry – I said worriedly as I cleaned up her tears.

-Heesun, come closer to me – BamBam said worriedly as he looked at the floor.

-Why? – Heesun asked concerned.

-Go with him, I'll be okay – I said as I released a settle smile.

Heesun went towards BamBam right after she caressed my hair softly, and as soon as they were out of the floor that was cracking down one last tear fell down to the floor. Instantly, it started to break into pieces and everything started to fall down to unknown dark space, and as soon as I started to fall I could hear Heesun yelling my name while BamBam was shouting worriedly. I closed my eyes and everything turned blue again while little dust of light started to form a broken heart in my mind.

"END OF THE BLACK DREAM"

I woke up with my heart beating faster than before and with all the sweat on my face, I noticed that BamBam was looking at me worriedly as he tried to help me to stand up.

-I thought you were death – BamBam said worriedly as he hugged me tightly.

-I'm fine... we got out, that's the good thing – I said as I tried to comprehend what was happening. –How do you find me? - I asked.

-Heesun was hearing you sing so we just followed your voice, and we found you there on your knees – BamBam said concerned as he looked at me.

-Did I make her worry? – I asked.

-You did, and a lot. You worried me too, I thought you were gone the second I saw you fall down through the floor – BamBam complained as he slapped my head.

-Hey, at least I got to see you pooping your pants for me, you know? – I said as I released a chuckle.

-It's not funny! Just wait for me to tell Mark about your silliness of sacrificing yourself for the team, huh? – BamBam said madly as he started to beat me up with tickles.

-Wait, wait... BamBam! – I said while laughing as BamBam kept on attacking me on the bed.