3 || Some "safe" place

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Heesun's POV-

-Why are you here again? Why am I keep dreaming with you? – You asked disturbed.

-Maybe your imagination created me, maybe I'm just an illusion – Jinyoung said as he started to look at the sea again.

-No, why would my imagination do that? You are tricking me? – You asked as you got towards him.

-Heesun, let's just find a way out and leave - Jinyoung said blankly.

-But how? We are all alone in an abandoned city - You told, almost sounding hopelessly for any sort of saviour.

-Okay, I get it. If we want to get out we need to think really clearly - Jinyoung stated while looking at you seriously.

-About what? – You asked cluelessly, almost frightened.

-Heesun, first, don't panic – Jinyoung said as he grabbed your shoulders with his hands.

-But... - You watched your surroundings not knowing what to do next.

-Just look at me, we are going to get out - He vowed.

-Okay -  You looked at him and tried to calm down.

Jinyoung and you started to run through the city streets trying to find a way out, and the only place you could think about as a way out was a high place that can be noticed around the city. So, without hesitating more, both of you began your way towards the highest building you could find.

You got inside the highest building you found around the city and while climbing up the stairs you started to see how those started to banish behind you. Jinyoung took your hand and started to go up all the way with you by his side. When you finally reached the top, both of you really thought it would be the end so you hugged Jinyoung and rested your head against his chest while he started to embrace you tight as well. Suddenly, the stairs stopped from banishing and instead, they started to construct again.

-What? I really thought it was about to fall – You said as you got apart from Jinyoung.

-Heesun! – Jinyoung pulled you against him by your waist trying to stop you from going down the stairs.

-What?! What's the matter!? – You asked confused as you got a bit apart from his embrace.

-The stairs are an illusion, look at the shade they have – Jinyoung said as he pointed at the stairs. Then he threw a rock that was on the floor for you to see, and he was right, it was an illusion.

-Then what should we do? – You asked worriedly.

-Jinyoung's POV-