1 || Linking Dreams

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Heesun's POV-

A new place, a new life. That's what all is about for you right now. You left your home town in search of new opportunities and success, your biggest passion is dancing, and to be honest you are pretty good at it. You left your home because you wanted to live by yourself, to take care of you as your parents did for you, and to grow as a person.

Today it's your second week at Seoul, and you already join a dance studio that was near your house, and your work is going pretty well for now. You already got a few friends from the dance studio, your best friend Alia is actually staying here as well so you always can count on her.

*AT YOUR HOUSE*

You are with Alia in your living room and you're having a great time together, both of you are watching a comedy movie while talking about the recent news about Seoul and your lives.

-So Heesun, have you heard about the Linking Dreams? – Alia asked.

-I did, actually, I heard it from my grandma and that was pretty odd to hear for me - You admitted.

-For everyone, believe me. My father told me about these dreams and how more people are getting them. To be honest, this really scares me a lot - Alia shared.

-Don't worry, I don't think you can have it, right?  - You questioned.

-Well, I have no idea... one of the dancers at the studio said that his mother had it time ago - She told.

-That's scary... I guess  - You said.

-Do you guess?! Heesun, if you had those linking dreams you could stay there forever – Alia stated as she held both of your shoulders and started to pull you back and ford.

-Yeah, but you can know your future - You highlighted.

-You have a point there, but I bet the nightmares are the worst ones - Alia disclosed.

-Yes, I can't imagine myself living in my own nightmare - You sighed.

-Me neither - Alia admitted.

*HOURS LATER*

After some time, Alia went back to her own place and you started to clean your house a little bit, when suddenly you had a terrible headache. As you run to your room, you are trying to stay on your feet but briefly you collapse into the ground.

"DREAM 1"

The place is full of sand, smells like the ocean is near your spot; you started to look at your surroundings and nothing was familiar to you. You got up from the ground and started to walk.