15 || The Day

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Heesun's POV-

Everyone is at the practice room rehearsing and putting the choreographies together, to be honest, you really liked the passion that the group has every time they dance and sing. Currently, you're just staring at them dancing, and you were just admiring the great job they were doing.

-Do you like the view? – BamBam asked you with a smile, as he turned around to see you as the music kept playing and he was dancing.

-*Laugh* very much – You replied with a friendly smile.

He turned around one last time and with a smile, he continued concentrating in the dance. You kept looking at them and you noticed that Jinyoung was dancing extremely tough, like if he was just angry. The song ended and everyone got down to the floor just tired.

-Resting time! – JB said as he turned off the music.

-Finally! – Yugyeom said as he reloaded his arm on Jackson's shoulder.

-Youngjae! Water! – Mark said as Youngjae threw a bottle of water to him.

As all the members started to rest and talk between each other you were just looking at Jinyoung, he was by himself, just away from everyone. You were about to go with him when BamBam came towards you so suddenly, he greeted you with an air kiss which made you giggle immediately.

-Eh! BamBam-hyung, what are you doing? – Yugyeom complained disgustedly as he looked at him.

-*Laugh* stop fooling around kiddos – JB said as he looked at BamBam.

-It was a tiny little air kiss, just for Heesun – BamBam said as he sat down next to Mark that was beside you.

Right after you and BamBam started to giggle and laugh because all the members were looking at both of you funnily disgusted by BamBam's air kiss, Jinyoung just got out of the practice room making everything silent once again.

-*Sigh* I'll go – Jackson said before he stood up.

-No, Jackson. Stay, I'll go with him – You said while standing up, and determined you went out of the practice room in search of Jinyoung.

You ran around the floor and you found him at the recording studio, he's just playing the piano and he's looking quite mad and harmed. You got inside the studio without thinking it twice and as soon as you got inside Jinyoung looked at you surprised and annoyed.

-What do you want Kan Heesun? – Jinyoung asked as he kept playing the piano.

-You went out of the practice room very mad, and I wanted to know if everything is okay – You said worriedly as you started to walk towards the piano.

-Did you come because you care or because one of the guys send you? – Jinyoung asked madly.

-What...? Of course, I came because I care! What are you talking about? – You questioned confused.

-Sure you did... - Jinyoung said colder as he kept avoiding any eye contact with you.

-Jinyoung... I do care, and I'm worried about you. The members are really worried as well and they really want to help you to get better – You said as you tried to look at his eyes.

-Heesun, just leave – Jinyoung said as he stopped playing the piano and he just looked down at the piano keys.

-I want to help, please – You said worriedly.

-Heesun, just go! Leave me alone! – Jinyoung yelled madly as he looked at you with watery eyes.

Surprised, you walked away from the studio, and without knowing how to express how you feel you got out. Immediately, you reloaded your back against the wall that was aside from the studio room, and even if you were harmed by Jinyoung's reaction you picked out the door frame to see him. Jinyoung was looking down to the floor, and with intensity, he took his hair with his hands and then he smashed the piano with his hands closed. See him like that makes you suffer too but you can't find the real answer to know what he's feeling.

You stood up from the floor and as soon as you were walking away, you heard Jinyoung sobbing. Immediately, you stopped moving and instead of going away you ran back inside the studio, you ran towards him and started to back hug him tightly as he started to cry more and more.

-I'm sorry... I don't know what's happening with me... forgive me Heesun – Jinyoung mourned as he tried to calm his sobbing.

-I'm here for you Jinyoung, never forget that even if we're not together in our dreams I'll be always with you no matter what – You said as you kept hugging him tightly.

*TIME LATER*

-Jinyoung's POV-

The beginning of this day was full of unknown emotions for me and Heesun, we were so harmed and upset about many things that we still don't know why we care about so much. When we were together at the studio I was just holding her hand tight, and for some reason, I didn't want her to go away.

Now that everything has passed, I'm at home with the rest of the members and right now I'm just chilling out with Jackson just talking and laughing about nonsense.

-No man! You really scared us at the practice – Jackson said as he hit my shoulder.

-Hey! You know I'm sorry... I just felt mad – I said as I started to play with his fingers.

-Jinyoung-ah but you had been like that since some days now, are you sure this doesn't have to do with BamBam and Heesun? – Jackson asked curiously as he looked at me.

-What? No. It can't be – I said as I released a smirk.

-In love! – Jackson said with a lively tone.

-No, stop it – I said as I looked at him.

-You love Heesun – Jackson kept saying happily.

-Jackson... stop – I said as I threw a pillow to his face.

-Jinyoung and Heesun! – Jackson said happily as he started to throw pillows at me.

-*Laugh* stop it! – I said as we started to chuckle by our childish actions. Then we stopped and just laid down on the bed a bit tired for throwing the pillows everywhere.

-Jinyoung-ah... - Jackson said as he took my hand.

-Hmm, yes, Jackson? – I said as I took his hand.

-Are you sure you don't like Heesun? Not even a little? – Jackson asked.

-*Sigh* I don't even know... is complicated - I admitted.

-I see. I guess that both of you feel the same then – Jackson said thoughtfully.

-What do you mean by that? – I asked.

-Wait, you don't even notice when she looks at you? – Jackson asked confused.

-No... does she looks at me? – I asked surprised.

-Hey! Of course, she does! Man... you need to pay more attention – Jackson said as he slapped my head.

-Sure, sure... geez! Relax – I said as I smirked.

-Don't hurt her if you love her – Jackson said as he pressed my hand gently.

-I won't... as always I'll do my best to make everyone happy... make her happy.