17 || Recover the Love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jinyoung's POV-

I was on the living room laying down by myself while listening to music and arranging some notes from a song that I needed to get done. BamBam got towards me, he sat down and stared at me for some seconds and before he said anything I sat down correctly on the couch ready to listen to anything he wanted to say.

-I'm listening – I said as I put the notes aside.

-How do you know that I want to talk to you? – BamBam asked surprised.

-Because I know you, and because I want to talk to you too – I said.

-I see. Jinyoung-hyung... Heesun and I are really close since we are childhood friends but just because of that I don't want to ruin our friendship – BamBam said concerned as he looked at me.

-*Sigh* why do you think I'm mad at you because you're friends? – I asked seriously.

-Because you always get annoyed when we are around together, or when we are just talking - He pointed out.

-Wait, I don't get annoyed because of that, if I get annoyed is because you flirt with her in my face and you know that... she's important to me – I said as I looked away from him.

-Do you like her? Jinyoung, do you love her? – BamBam asked as he tried to look at me.

-Does that even matters to you – I said seriously as I stood up from the couch and went right over to my room.

-Heesun's POV-

You talked with Alia a while ago, you just apologized for being so dramatic and for just arguing with her for stuff that doesn't need to affect your friendship. In the other hand, you talked with BamBam about Jinyoung and how worried you were about them fighting over you, see them like that really breaks your heart and you want them to get along as before because after all they're a team and they have to be together in the good and bad times.

Currently, you are thinking about Jinyoung and the last time you two actually talked without fighting nor crying, just chilling and having a good time as friends. 

What changed?

*MEMORY*

-No, no, is like this – You said as you fixed Jinyoung's position.

-*Laugh* what are you doing? – Jinyoung said while laughing as you moved his hands to the right position.

-What do you mean? I'm teaching you the choreography for your solo performance, silly – You said as you finally placed him in the right position.

-You know that I can move on my own, right? – Jinyoung said as you looked at him.

At that point, you were holding his hands and as soon as he noticed that he just smirked, you noticed how he started to hold your waist so you immediately pushed him away. He started to laugh by your cute face that was blushing so much, then you covered up your face embarrassed.

-Dirty - You murmured upset and embarrassed.

-I heard that – Jinyoung said as he stretched his arms.

-Stop! Let's just finish this – You complained cutely as you blushed.

-You look cute while blushing choreographer – Jinyoung said while laughing.

-Enough – You said as you jumped on top of him and you started to beat him up with tickles.

-No Heesun! Wait! – Jinyoung said as he was moving around the floor while laughing.

-Never laugh at me again, okay? – You said before you stopped tickling him as you still on top of him.

-Okay – Jinyoung said as he laughed.

Both of you were in a lovely pose together; you were on top of him while he was just laying down on the floor with one arm against the floor, you noticed the closeness between you two and once again your heart started to beat faster by each second. Jinyoung looked at you with a sweet smile and as you two were looking at each other's eyes he started to caress your hair softly, then Jinyoung caressed your cheek and delicately he gave you a kiss on your cheek. You looked at him pretty confused but at the same time you were into the moment, suddenly Yugyeom got inside the practice room and before he noticed your position you moved away, you pretended to be exercising on the floor by doing planks.

-Getting in form hyung!? It was about time – Yugyeom laughed as he grabbed his phone from the table.

-That's so funny – Jinyoung said sarcastically as he looked at him a bit annoyed.

-*Laugh* thanks for putting this little Junior-hyung in form, Heesun– Yugyeom said with a smile as he patted Jinyoung's back roughly as he was doing the plank.

-You're so dead – Jinyoung said as he stood up, then he started to chase Yugyeom.

*END OF THE MEMORY*

Even back then he hinted multiple times that he was falling for you just like you were falling for him, but now you don't know how to leave behind all the things that harmed you back when you were with Junho, you really want to forget because you want to start all over again with Jinyoung by your side. You are aware that he's one in a million and that he's always there for you in spite of his tight and tiring schedule, you haven't forgotten that he's an idol and that he has priorities but you are sure that you'll be able to handle that.

-Do I love you? - You asked.

-You do love him – Junho said as he sat next to you.

-What are you doing here? – You asked surprised as you looked at him.

-You know, you still in the park and I'm used to walking through this place – Junho said as he looked around the place.

-I totally forgot that I was outside my place – You said as you covered up your face with your hands.

-Yeah... well, I see that you're in love again – Junho said as he looked at you.

-I'm not – You said seriously as you looked away from him.

-Sorry, sorry my mistake; you are trying to define your feelings for that Jinyoung, is that better? – Junho questioned as he released a chuckle.

-How do you know about Jinyoung? – You asked confused.

-Heesun, you still talk out loud when you think, so I heard most of the things you said - He spoke.

-Most? – You said concerned.

-Yes, in some points you just murmured so I couldn't understand what you were saying – Junho said.

-Why should I trust you? – You asked.

-Because it's been so long since we saw each other and because I'm not the same, I've grown and learned a lot after we split apart. Believe me, and I'll tell you my honest opinion in your love issue – Junho said as he patted your shoulder.

-*Sigh* right, okay tell me – You said as you looked at him.

-I think you definitely love him but once again you're afraid to get harmed as I did to you, forget what I did and try to be happy because at the end Heesun, not all the guys are the same – Junho said as he smiled.

-Should I give him a chance? - You questioned.

-You should, it seems that he loves you as well and I can tell you that because he talked about a girl in one of his interviews – Junho said.

-Really?

-Yes, I didn't know who it was until today. Give yourself a chance to love again because I'm sure he loves you like I did someday.