5 || Why you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Heesun's POV-

Jinyoung and you had been walking for two hours now, to be honest, you are tired of walking and just to see more and more trees; the rain hasn't stopped since it started so both of you are entirely wet.

You were walking until you crashed against Jinyoung's back, you look up at him confused.

-What are you looking at? - You asked.

-Look over there – Jinyoung said as he took your waist and pull you against him for you to see through the little space he made in between the trees' leaves.

-Well, that might mean something, right? - You questioned while looking at the place away from you.

-Maybe, let's go -Jinyoung said while he kept on holding your hand.

Jinyoung and you ran towards the place you saw which has a pink shining light, then as soon as you reached it, you saw that the item that was shining it's a flower; a pink flower.

-I wonder what this means – Jinyoung said as he saw the flower closer.

-Should we remove it from the ground? – You asked as you got beside Jinyoung.

-I don't think we should.

-What should we do now? – You asked as you look at him.

-The letter said that we should find something unique – Jinyoung said as he kept on looking at the flower.

-I won't do that. I don't want anyone unique, I'm good like this – You said upset as you got away from Jinyoung.

-Hey, but don't get mad, I just said that the letter had that written on – Jinyoung said as he looked at you.

-Whatever, I'm going back to the forest – You said as you started to walk away from Jinyoung when suddenly you felt a tight grip on your wrist. You staid still and didn't look behind you.

-Heesun, I told you that you are not going anywhere without me - Jinyoung spoke.

-Why? I can take care of my own – You said bitterly.

-No, you can't; you will probably going to wait until the day comes and you are going to return with pain to the real world – Jinyoung guessed.

-Jinyoung just let go - You said as you tried to pull your wrist away from his grip.

-No. We need to get back home without pain, Heesun - Jinyoung said.

-I don't care, just let go – You said with a cracking tone of voice.

For some reason you wanted to cry, you felt so vulnerable at the moment that you didn't know what you were thinking anymore. Briefly, a pink raindrop fell down in front of you revealing a message on the ground.

-What's that? – Jinyoung asked surprised as he held your hand.

-"Did you find something important? I see... you don't want him yet. Well, that can be fixed. Tell him about your past and then move on. That might end with this white dream" – You read out loud as Jinyoung kept on holding your hand.

-Tell you about my past...? For what? – You asked confused.

-If you tell me yours I will tell you mine if you want – Jinyoung said.

-Alright. Now can you stop holding my hand? – You asked a bit shy.

-Yeah, yeah... sorry – Jinyoung said shyly as he pulled away from your hand quickly-.

-Jinyoung's POV-

Heesun and I went towards the pink light again and we sat down on the floor while the rain continues to drop more and more water drops. I started to look at Heesun and for some reason, she looks sad, I bet she doesn't feel comfortable telling me about her past. To be honest so do I; I really don't like to remember my past either.

-When you're ready – I said with a kind smile.

-Hmm, okay... It has been almost three and a half years since this happened, I was living in another place back then. I got into a very formal relationship with a guy call Junho, he was really nice at the beginning and we were so close to each other but then it all changed when he met one of my best friends at the moment; he started to go out more and began to be away from me. Our relation was so formal that we lived together, we slept together and we ate together. One day he came back home so I hugged him tightly when I saw him like I used to do all the time, however, he pushed me away from him when I did that. I was on the floor surprised by his reaction, he didn't even saw me and he left me there. The time passed and we became colder to each other until one day that my best friend showed me a recording where I heard so clearly that he was cheating on me... that he was using me as an object, as a simple toy. And of course, after that, I left him and came to Seoul to make my life again – Heesun explained as tears started to fall down her face.

-Your past is worst than mine but if it helps in something I will tell you my past too. It's not that big of a deal, I just went out with a girl in public, we started dating and then I discovered by the rest of the members that she was using me; she wanted money and fame so I broke up with her – I said while patting her head gently.

-That did hurt you, right? – Heesun asked as I tried to clean her tears that still falling.

-I can't trust in people that well and I got hurt but, it wasn't that much of a deal – I said while cleaning up her tears.

Heesun tried to look away from me because she might feel embarrassed for crying so hard in front of me but I don't care; now, I can see her true colours, her pure heart.

-Don't cry... It's in the past now. He's not going to harm you again – I said warmly.

-But somebody else will do it – Heesun stuttered.

-No Heesun, nobody is going to hurt you if I'm here. Remember that I'm your guardian angel. Nothing bad is going to happen to you while I'm still here – I said with a gentle smile.

-Okay... - Heesun said as she started to relax a little bit.

-Want a hug? – I asked as I opened my arms for her.

She nodded cutely with her head; Heesun started to embrace me tightly, so do I. I don't want to say that I feel sorry for her because that's not the truth, but I can't deny that I don't like to see her cry like this. She doesn't deserve that.

-Why are you so kind to me? – Heesun asked cutely as she kept on hugging me.

-Because I truly believe that you don't deserve this pain – I said as I started to caress her hair.

-Thank you Jinyoung, thank you for being here... in my dreams.

"END OF THE WHITE DREAM"