23 || Daydream

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Heesun's POV-

Alia helped you to stand up on your feet again making you realize that you were at JYP entertainment, you looked at Alia confused when suddenly she started to hold your shoulders.

-Are you okay? You fainted out of nowhere, like I know it's late at night but you said you were good to go – Alia said as she looked at you concerned.

-How long I fainted? – You asked confused.

-Just like three minutes, even though you scared the shit out of me, Sun – Alia said as she gave you a hug.

-Alia, you know where Jinyoung is? – You asked concerned.

-What? Jinyoung? Do you talk to him? – Alia asked confused.

-Yes, I like him don't you remember? – You said.

-Wow! That's a huge confession coming from their back dancer, well, you can find him at their practice room. The number 02 – Alia said as she smirked.

You walked out of the room with a really odd feeling, you wonder why Alia said that since she already knew your feelings for Jinyoung and she even asked you if you two talked... which is weird. You got inside the practice room in a hurry and there you saw Jinyoung with the rest of the members, instantly you just said his name.

-Jinyoung... - You said while looking at him with relief. Everyone looked at you confused while he was just smiling at you widely.

-Do you know each other? – Mark asked confused.

-You came to see him and not us? After years of being apart? How? – BamBam asked confused while Jinyoung was walking right to you.

-It's a pleasure to meet you, Kan Heesun; our manager talked about you with me so much – Jinyoung said as he bowed at you.

-The pleasure is mine – You said confused as you bowed at him too.

Right after that, you got to know each one of the members again, and you reunited with Mark and BamBam again. Everything was so confusing to you and you don't know why they're acting like if they don't know you at all.

Later, you got out from their practice room and you made your way out to the entrance of the company studios, you looked up at the starry night when suddenly you heard footsteps from behind.

-You don't remember me either? – You asked while looking up at the sky.

-I do, but they don't – Jinyoung said as he embraced you from behind. -I told you that "you and I will be together no matter what the obstacles are", remember? – Jinyoung said as he kissed your cheek.

-Are you been honest? – You asked while tears started to fall down your eyes.

-I'm honest – Jinyoung said as he reloaded his chin on your shoulder.

-LINKING DREAMS' DOCUMENTAL-

"Just two amazing humans can have the ability and magical chance to have linking dreams, just the ones that are brave enough will find their other half at the end of this surreal journey. You only have to enjoy, create and survive while you are inside them since everything is part of your imagination and your mind.

The human intelligence is powerful than we know and the neurons around our mind are too, Linking Dreams can be divided into White dreams, Black dreams, and Nightmares. But what is the true definition of a Linking Dream? A daydream. It isn't luck, it isn't fate or destiny, is just a random phenomenon that occurs to those ones that are lost in darkness, this only happens to the ones that need something else to live. Love.

Everything that you imagined, everything that you thought that was really happening is just inside your mind. Believe this; nobody knows the things they used to know when you were inside your linking dream, is like starting from zero again. Nothing from what happened is real, everything that you lived there never happened... it was always your dull mind.

The special thing about Linking Dreams is the fact that they connect you with the one you needed the most but you never knew about; everyone that had them hold a short percentage of remembering what it happened during the Daydream process, there's the reason why so many people define this phenomenon as just a magical fairytale".

*NEXT MORNING*

You feel weird, you feel that nothing makes sense and that everything is just out of control. So to clear up your mind you are at the pier, the same pier you saw in your linking dreams and where you saved Jinyoung. Even if he remembers everything, you wonder if he feels the same way he did before, maybe yesterday he was faking everything he said... maybe you are just a memory.

-Thinking by yourself again? – Jinyoung asked as he reloaded his hands on the fence in front of you.

-Just trying to make out a new way to live – You said while looking at the absolute nothing.

-You seem lost – Jinyoung said as he looked at you.

-Do you think so? Because there's no reason why I should, right? Just my friends don't remember me, and I have to fix everything again – You said frustrated.

-But I do remember you – Jinyoung said.

-Do you? Do you really remember everything we were? – You asked upset.

-*Chuckle* do you think I would be here if I didn't? I remember how we met, how you appeared in my dreams and how we kissed – Jinyoung said before he gave you a sweet kiss on your lips. –I could never forget what we had.

-But everything was a dream and illusions. Everything was created by our minds – You said as you held his hand.

-Let's make it real then, I'll help you if you stay with me – Jinyoung said as he looked at you.

-I will – You said as you smiled at him.

"Your mind is powerful enough to make a person dream in many different ways, and when you connect with someone inside those dreams it becomes even powerful, not everyone gets this chance and even if you felt that days passed by, just a few minutes went on in reality. Is fascinating how dreams can collide and create an extraordinary world full of pain and love at the same time, is just like the real world but cooler.

After the linking dreams, the nightmares never stop since now you have to make your daydreams come to reality which it isn't always that simple an easy. Saying goodbye was a simple way to introduce you to the real nightmare, but now you will have to do it alone; no notes will be found in the ground, no objects will guide you to the exit, just yourself.

Now, what do you like more? Daydreams or Reality?"