Chapter 29: Such A Tease

Xavior's POV

I hold her tight as I look into her sleeping face.

Lovely.

For how many months since we've been living together, I realized something.

We've been through so much, from Stella being hurt and kidnapped for how many times, from those unsleepy nights that I suffered not having my princess in my arms, from  my first rejection by my mate but of course been forgiven back and from those silly fights we did.

If you think our love story was awful and a mess? Yes it might be a mess, but our love from each other just got more interesting.

That's why I love her more and more each day.

Those beautiful brown eyes of hers, those irresistable lips, her long wavy hair, and that body.

She's beautiful in every single way.

My way.

And I won't ever let anyone call her theirs. Never.

Call me whatever you want.

But I'm her protective, handsome( as I may say ;) ), loving, and crazy mate.

And she's mine as I'm hers.

No one would ever ever break us apart.

(A/N: Okay guys that's it. Its finally the end of it....Nah I'm just joking! Of course this isn't the end, I always start writing an author's note with this (*******) before it. Hahaha! XD Just wanna see you reactions! Peace out!)

As my angel moves closer into me, she slightly smiled and hugged me without even opening her eyes.

I chuckled to myself.

I kisses her forehead lovingly as I cupped my hand lightly to her cheek.

"Good Morning" As the angel's sweet voice said beside me.

I looked into her eyes and smiled.

"Good morning baby" As I tried kissing her again this time on her lips, but the princess seems to play hard to get eh?

I smirked mentally at myself.

Playing that game huh?

I playfully pouted as the princess didn't wanted a kiss from me.

"Awwhh..." As she carelessly touch my cheek with her soft hand. I pouted more and rubs my face lightly into her hand.

Then she kissed me in the cheek and got up from bed.

Such a tease.

"I heard you babe." As Stella said while walking out the door.

Oh, didn't I also told you she has a secret agent skill? Where she could hear murmurs away from her? I told her to become an agent or something. But she just refuses not to.

"I can hear you babe! And I'm not going to be an agent!" As she shouted from downstairs.

See, I told you.

Bella's POV

"Oh my gods, I missed you!" As I hugged Stella Boo tight.

"I missed you too." As Stella said back.

I told Liam that I'll be going to Xavior's for awhile so that I could see my bestie and leave him to take charge with baby Ella for awhile.

And here we are at the living room watching movies and eating chinese.