Chapter 23 Part 2: Belonged Wolf

Chapter 23 Part 2

Recap:

"Our Luna is going to be a wolf." That's the only sentence we heard, as we got into our business and hurriedly took whatever our Luna needs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stella POV's

Dang. Augh.

As I scratch my arms roughly. The little fur that was covering my wrists was now also covering my whole arms. It was making me irritated and itchy as the couple of fur got bigger and bigger.

Xavior was just right beside me, trying to comfort me with all he can but nothing work.

Then Janice and the others got outside with clothes and supplies.

"Xavior, stay back from Stella. Once I told you to shift, shift okay?" As I heard Janice talking to Xavior with a serious voice.

What does she means to stay back at me??? What's wrong? What's happening?

Then soon enough I felt a sudden feeling that made my chest hard to breathe. Then the fur that was covering my arms had stopped from itchyness but then I felt myself inpain as I screamed while tears were strolling down on my cheeks.

Soon enough I felt myself began to feel stronger as I got taller.  Then I saw my clothes were ripped down all shuttered.

I saw Xavior and the rest just had their eyes on me as I saw proud smiles and adore in their faces.

"You're-you're beautiful..." As all I heard at them say.

Then Janice and Bella faced me into a big mirror as I saw a wolf infront of me, not just a wolf but a shinning beautiful white wolf with a mix of silver as it adds to the shinning thing. The wolf was beautiful as the silver shine bright in the moonlight.

'Hey! I'm Sally, your wolf.' As a sweet girl voiced echoed through my ears.

Wait? My wolf??? Is this-???

'Yes, that's us Stella. You're a wolf and I'm your pal.' As Sally replied as if she can rea my mind.

'No, it can't be!! How did I turned into a wolf??' As I asked myself also to Sally.

'I don't know Stella, sorry about that. Don't you like being a wolf and having a beautiful white one?' She said with a frown on her.

'No it's not that, I just didn't thought I'll be like the others. I mean, all I know is that...I'm a human then now I'm a half human half werewolf.' I replied.

Then I heard Janice talked to Xavior to shift as I heard Sally said 'Mate'.

As soon as she said that, I was at full speed on him as I licked him.

Whew, did I just did that? Or did Sally did it???

'Idiot, of course you should

always show love to your mate.' She defended with excitement into her voice.

"Alpha Xavior, you may now run with Luna Stella for awhile..." As Janice said down at us.

'Come on Stella! Let's go run with Xander!!!' She said impatiently.

'Who's Xander???'

'Your mate's wolf that is also my mate. Come on, let's run!' She repeated.

'Alri--whhaaa" As she ran fast with Xavior beside us.

Xavior was a beautiful big brown wolf with silver on its fur like mine. He was beautiful.

After having a couple of runs with Xavior, we got back to the pack house as Janice waited us.