Chapter 7: The Plan

Chapter 7

Xavior POV's

When I opened my eyes, I was in a room where the walls are pale white, and some flowers and bunch of get-well-soon cards beside me. Considering their Alpha is horribly sick.  Then I saw my mom was sleeping on a white chair, close to me. I carelessly touched my mother's cheek as she opened her eyes, smiling.  I frowned. My mom looks horrible and she had red puffy eyes from crying. I hate seeing my mom like this. So broken and lost. She hugged me tight as she started crying for joy while stroking my hair a little. I hugged back. We stayed like that for awhile and then she pulled back. I wiped her tear away from her cheek as she leaned at my touch sobbing. 

"I thought I would lose my baby..." She said while closing her eyes crying. She grabbed my hand firmly and kissed it. 

I frowned staring at this lovely woman I called mom since I was a baby. The woman who raised me, took care of me, helped me to walk for the first time, and the woman who will always love me. She is the Luna. Our Mom. My Mom. And I don't think I can't imagine losing her. I gave her a small smile. While she hugged me again. 

"Oh baby...I was scared...In any minute you would have died....I was losing hope that my son is still alive..." She said while she cried. Then our pack doctor, Janice came. 

"Oh Alpha glad your finally awake..." She said while smiling.

"How long did I stayed asleep?" I asked. 

"About 1 and a half month, Alpha." She said.

"We thought you'll be dead considering the silver that was inside you was really deep. You'll be discharge tomorrow but please Alpha rest for at least one week without any stress." 

I gave her a nod in response as my mom said thank you to our pack doctor. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I passed through the corridors, my father called me from the kitchen. 

"Hey dad" I said smelling my favorite breakfast. Bacon and Eggs. 

"Hey son, how are you?" He said without looking at me.

"Great..." I said while leaning to the counter

"Look son, I-I'm so sorry about your mate." He said facing me with pain and sorrow. Remembering that I hated myself because I didn't get the love of my life to that sh*t. I gave him a nod in response. I didn't trust my voice to speak, because within a minute I could burst my anger out right in front of my father's face. 

"Don't worry son we'll get her no matter what...we should talk about this later with the others." He said with a stern look. I could see he was very disappointed and really mad, knowing our Luna wasn't here.

"Yeah...we should." I said simply then we ate our breakfast. 

After resting for awhile, I took my medicines. And started meeting with some members in the pack to start a plan. As soon as I finished explaining what they'll do, the tension in the air was mad. 

"We could'nt do that! Are you crazy!?" Jimmy, my beta said.

"I know, okay!  But we don't have a choice! That's the only  best way to get Stella without any harm done! And then we WILL kill that as*h*le." I said with a stern voice. I was 85% sure about the plan and 15% unsure if Stella will be completely with us. I was really afraid on what will happen if we didn't get Stella as we planned but I can't get the excitement off inside me. I will soon get my baby. My mate. My love.  My princess.