Chapter 17: Time And Space

Stella POV's

After Alpha-or whatever they call that-Richard explained to me all about them, I just frozed in there almost completely out of mind. Is this even true? Yes, Idiot! If this wasn't true then why would you be in here for the first place? Hey, it's my bloody first  time that I heard all about these okay? And I don't know what to do. I mean, I'm living-well for now, with a half human and half werewolves and that kinda creeps me out cause I'm just the only one who's full human. I know I should not be scared and freak out because Richard said they weren't like the others. But that's not what I'm afraid of. I can't stop thinking about him. I wanna get over him but I just can't. I can't. He's too irresistible.

Then I heard the door knob twisted as someone peeked inside.

"Oh, hey dear. Do you wanna eat dinner with us?" Anna said. As she closed the door and walk towards me. I shooked my head politely to her as she sighed sitting beside at the bed.

"Dear, I know you don't understand what's going on right now. But please forgive my son. He really loves you, Stella. And as a mother, I never seen him so happy before ever since he found his mate. You." She said while leaning her hand at my shoulder, frowning.

Seeing her mom like this makes me hug her. It's my fault why her son is in there in pain right now. It's my fault why her son almost died. It's my fault why her son is in this position right now. It's been always me.

I like him. And the truth is I forgive him. There was this weird connections whenever I'm with him that I could never get over with.Like those sparks whenever I kiss him, those tingly effect thing whenever we touch, and those heart stopping smile of his that I adore.

I hug her tight, smiling even though she can't see me. She hugged me back then soon enough I was drenching Anna's blouse from crying.

"I'm so sorry Mrs-Anna..." As I saw her shirt was half drenched already. Now, I feel bad for making her clothes wet.

She chuckled lightly.

"No, it's fine dear." As she hugged me again. I smiled back to her when we pulled out. Then I heard my stomach growled.

She smirked.

"Now shall we, milady?" As she opened the door and leaned to it as she waited me to passed through, teasingly. I chuckled.

Oh, how Xavior's very lucky to have this amazing women over here.

Anna remembers me of my loving mom, Lucy. And to that, I thank God for giving me a chance to remember her without breaking out. Even for the past 17 years, I still can't move on from all what happened to my family. I mean, who the fuck won't get hard to move on with that. At least, their happy now.

Richard told me many things about their plan. And when he said that I can't see Xavior for awhile something inside me felt wrong. Like I was in pain in the moment. But I also need time and space without seeing him. Even I know it hurts.