Chapter 6: No Escape

(A/N: If you have some questions..try reading the author's note below this chapter. It might help you out. )

Chapter 6

Stella POV's

""Oh poor little baby, no one can help you. Right now, it's just you and me." Alex said.  He locked the door and take his clothes off. As I begin to panicked and scream help and cry more.

"Someone help!!! No!! Please stop!!!" I screamed as tried getting away from Alex. He pinned me down to bed, kissing my cheek then down to my neck until he unclipped my bra kissing and sucking my chest. I feel so disgusted. I pushed his face away agaisnt my now bare chest as he punched my cheeck hard. I was weak and tired of crying, tired of fighting, tired of screaming. He's stronger than me. As I touched where he punched me I started to feel nothing. Like I can't feel anything. I was damn tired. I was losing hope. As Alex continued what he started, he sucks my tits and do all he wanted. 

I woke up in pain then new tears strolled down, as I remembered what happened last night. Alex was no where to be found. I ran into the door as I gained a little hope to get out of here. Then the door opened, I quickly ran away from the room and run as  fast as I could to the front door.I finally seen the door mere inches from me. I smiled a little. Don't care about my bruises hurting. I just wanna get out to this hell house.

I can finally get out. I'm finally free. I can go home. 

I was saying those words soon as someone grabs me. Alex. 

"Where do you think your going, princess?" As he said, smirking. I wanna punched that smirk of his right now, but I can't feel my arms as Alex hold it violently.. I yelped causing him to hit me again. 

********************************************************************************************************************

A/N: So, this chapter is kinda short. But I was really doing my best to write this chapter. 

So yeah, we will focused on only some of the characters for now. 

And just to clarify things out,

Yes, Xavior's mate is Stella which Stella doesn't know that. 

If Xavior's mate is Stella and they met already, how does Xavior get to be a kidnapper? 

Well nice question, but you see I twisted the whole story. Yes, Xavior actually found out that his mate is Stella. And yes,  Stella don't know anything about werewolves. But it doesn't mean he can't be a kidnapper anymore, right? Well if you still don't get it, you'll see. Just have patience, okay? Soon, my dear soon. ;) 

Did Xavior died? 

Well, that's what you must find out. ;)

Is Alex a human? 

Yes, yes he is. 

Does Stella live alone?

Apparently she is, I'll make some about her family and what happened to them. Okay? :) 

So...guys I hope some of those questions helped you. If you still have some other questions, just write a comment. I'll answer it as soon as I can. I won't bite, just don't be shy to ask alright? :)) 

I'll be updating more soon. ;) 

Vote? Comment? Follow? 

Pweeasss..... 

Hahaha :) Thanks guys! 

I hope you enjoy reading this book until the end. 

ALWAYS SMILE. 

Love yah! :) <3 

xxxx

xshadow_alisax