Chapter 21:The Unexpected Suprise

Chapter 21

Xavior POV's

"Hey, how's it goin?

Sure...maybe 1? is that fine?"

Then I pulled my cellphone against my poor ear, as I heard screaming. Then I waited til it stop and putted back the phone to my ear.

"Ahh...I think that's a yes?

Okay, okay...I know...

God, please stop screaming! Geez.

Yeah.." while smiling, looking at Stella watching Spongebob at the living room.

I smirked.

"..she's fine. Yeah. Well, just go here before 2. Bye." As I dismissed the call and putted the phone to my pocket and served my princess a strawberry ice cream.

As soon as I got to the living room, there I saw my baby crying. As she watched the movie we watched with Bella and the others last time. Hmh. What do you call that movie again? The Last Notebook? Wait. No. Uhm. Oh yeah, its "The Notebook".

Then I kissed her bare shoulder behind and cuddled her as she leaned back, sobbing. I gave her the ice cream as she gave me smile.

"T-thank you..." She said with a bit husky, as she smiled again. Even when she's crying, she's beautiful too. Damn, I keep on falling for her everyday. It's not just her beauty and her gorgeous shape that I adore, but also by being true to herself.  She's different.

I smiled back and kisses her forehead while cuddling her into me.

When the movie ended, she finished eating her ice cream and putted it at the coffee table as she snuggles back at me. I chuckled at her, as I stared her closing her eyes.

"Princess, you do know that you've been sleeping more often right? It's time to do something for today, you know like burn that little skin on your cheeks. " As I teased her.

Then she pulled herself up from me and looked at me.

"Well, what shall we do then Mr. SEXY?" As she said with a playful tone. I smirked at her.

"Go prepare yourself up, I have a suprise for you." As I winked at her and walked away, smirking.

------------------------

Stella POV's

After taking a shower, I wrapped myself a white towel and got to the room, feeling the cold breeze into my body. Hmh...what should I wear? I mean he only said that we wont go anywhere, so I could wear anything.

Then I took out a shorts and a tank top and my only vans. Then I applied a little mascara and light pink lipstick and grabbed my phone. As soon as I got downstairs, the door bell rang and Xavior immediately stood up and answered it.

I opened the fridge and poured my glass a water. When...

"Stella...I-" As Xavior said but soon I cut him off as I suprisingly screamed.

"AHHH!!!! BELLA BEAR!!!!! AHHH!!

Y-YOU'RE HHERE!!!" I screamed to her. As she gave me a nod, also squirming.

"Yes..I'm here!!!!" She said.

"Y-you're here at Xavior's house!!! And Y-YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!" As I squirmed into her as she just gave me a nod seeing Liam carrying the baby. Oh. My. God.

I'm going to be an aunt!!!

"OH GOD!! I MISSED YOU!!!" Then I hugged her so tight as she did also.