Chapter 12: Waking the Angel

Chapter 12

Xavior POV's

I stared into her as she stared into the sky. She's beautiful. Her long wavy brown hair, her pink kissable lips, the way her cheeks blush, everything. I sighed as she turns at me. I smiled as she smiled back.

"Hey Xavior..." Lovingly hearing my name from her.

"Yeah?" I asked as she bite her bottom lip nervously, that kinda turned me on. I admit she totally looked cute but the same time hot whenever she did that.

I didn't expected the next thing she said.

"Do you believe in soul mates?" She asked.

"Yeah...why?" Ohh, please tell me you also do believe on it. She gave me a small smile before leaning on the grass while closing her eyes.

"I always wanted one" She said. My wolf immediately filled with happiness as our mate wanted one. Xander was out of controlled as he wanted to kiss our mate so badly, but I controlled him.

'Easy Xander, we don't wanna freak out our mate.'  I mind-linked to him as Xander slowly soften a bit but not for long as he  was trying to kiss her, I controlled it. Even though I wanted to kiss her also, I don't wanna make it fast for her. We just got her. I don't wanna lose her just because I freaked her out.

My eyes were now beginning to darken as Xander wanted to control but I controlled it. Stella noticed that as she stared at me with curiosity. I cupped her cheek and got closer to her. She inmediately kissed me back suprisingly. I kissed her back full of passion. Sparks were all over me. Xander was becoming more happy. I kissed her more and soon she pulled out breathing hard.

Then three little words that I didn't expect her to say escaped in her mouth.

"I love you..."

Xander was beyond happy.

'Our mate love us!' He said full of excitement and happiness.

I smiled back to her and kisses her.

--------------------------------------------

As I woke up staring the most beautiful girl laying beside me asleep. She's an angel. I kissed her forehead as she snuggled closer to me and wraps her arm around me. I chuckled. As I wanted to stay like this forever, we gotta get off to bed considering we were sleeping until noon. I kissed her nose.

"Baby, wake up..." I said softly down to her as she just snuggles her head into my chest. I chuckled. I move a little and kissed her nose again.

"Angel, we have to get up..." I said to her as she mumbled a no as she snuggles closer at me and hugs me tightly. I chuckled. I kissed her cheek.

"Come on babe, I'll cook blueberry pancakes for breakfast." I said to her as she immediately look at me as her eyes were full of excitement and gave me a crazy smile. I chuckled how cute she reacted. She gave me a peck in the lips grinning.

"Good morning!" She said cheerfully. I chuckled as I stared at her walking out immitating Spongebob. I followed her. As she sing.

"Where are we going? To the kitchen! Where are we going? To the kitchen!" She sang immitating Dora now. I chuckled behind her.

As I'm almost done cooking two pancakes for the both of us, Stella had already fork and knife into her hands waiting for the food. I chuckled at myself. Once I gave her her's she immediately moaned savoring the flavour while closing her eyes. That turned me on.

After we finished eating breakfast for lunch. Yeah, we stayed in bed for that long.

We planned to watch tv in the living room, as soon as she was about to sit beside me, I quickly sat her into me as she yelped a little. I laugh as she hit my arm lightly. Oh, what will I do without her.