Chapter 9: Alive with a Simple Hair Brush

Chapter 9

Stella POV's

I woke up knowing I wasn't Alex's room. The walls were painted deep blue, the floor has a fluffy black carpet, a wooden huge cabinet, a huge tv screen, and a wooden desk near me. Oh and don't get me started by the bed. It was like Cloud 9.

As I wanted to sleep for a little awhile, I can't. I have to find a reason why am I sleeping on a stranger's room. Well, I'm not complaining. If I can have this bed, I will never ever leave this room. NEVER.

Then my late-smart mind re-called everything from my past stuffs. As soon as I remembered everything, realization hit me.

I was been kidnapped. And I'm all calmed down. Stupid Me.

When I got up to bed and was about to go outside the room. I heard footsteps coming near through the door as I quickly hide beside the back door and grabbed the nearest thing I could hit the target. And it was a hair brush.

When the door slowly opened and the target got inside and closed the door, I tackled the opponent from behind and started hitting him with a brush.

"Awww! Stop! Ouch! Will yo-Aww!! Stopp!!" A low voice said complaining. It was a guy. Of course its a guy idiot, do girls have low voice like them? Stupid.

"As I like you being wild on me, please get off at my back. It kinda hurts. Since a girl tackled me with her fat ass." He said then smirked. While still facing the ground. This time, I was the one who growled. But it failed. It ended like a freaking cow and dog with a cat on it who growled. I seriously don't know myself right now. He laughed hard when I finished my hilarious growl.

"Hahahah-ooff!" He said. While I completely sat on his back. He just laugh even more but not much longer.

"I should've not growled! I should have just killed you with your full blood on a brush!" I murmured. crossing my arms. He was about to sober up but laugh again when I spoke.

I pointed the hair brush to his neck like a knife.

"Are you done laughing yet? Cause I was been stopped killing a laughing butt face with his own precious hair brush." I said.

He snickered a laugh. "You do realize that, that hair brush will just be broken if you continue hitting me with it and that can't kill me babe." He said with a smirk.

He has a point in there.

Well of course, he has a point in there! You can't kill people with a simple hair brush!! Idiot!

Hmm..not simple.. hmmm...maybe if I could find a golden hair brush and lots of diamonds in it, I could kill people then.

Augghh!! Idiot! Even if it has lots of diamonds in it and glitters, it can't kill a human, stupid!

No it can!

YES, It won't.

No.

Yes.

Aughh, why am I even talking with you?!

Because I'm yourself, you idiot!

Don't call me idiot, if I were an idiot you'll be an idiot also.

You. Are. An. Idiot.

Well, You are also. And that makes us fair.

No, I'm the smart one. You do even realize that I am always the one who answers every single question in your test papers right?

Auugh!! Why do I even speak to myself!

"Ahh...As much as you like me forever being squezzed by your ass here, would you please get off now??" I was snapped off by the laughing butt face complaining.

"Hey! I'm not that fat!" I said defending myself. He chuckled.

"Mmhmmm... yeah you're not, you just like sitting on me." He said flirtly.

"Eww!! Gross! I don't even know you!!" I started to get away from his back as he sigh of relief and stretch his shoulders dramatically, facing his back on me.

When he was done, he turned his head in front of me smirking while I was just there gawking at him.

"X-Xavior?!! I-I thought you were dead?!!" I said completely shocked. Oh he's alive! He's not dead!! He's here!! I hug him tightly. Those nightmare of mine aren't true!! He's still alive.

"So much for hitting me awhile ago." He murmured but hugged back.

 I feel safe in his huge arms. It's like my small body was meant to be in his huge arms. It's just perfect. We stayed like that for 2 minutes. Then I pulled away but Xavior didn't yet. I cleared my throat.. Then he pulled away also while rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Uhmm...do you know why I'm here?" I asked to Xavior, while he just faced the ground blushing. 

"Actually....I was the one who brought you here." He said while I looked away when he looked at me.  I gave him back a what-the-hell look. I was starting to get annoyed at him. Then I didn't know why, but I slapped his right cheek. 

"How dare you to kidnapped me!!!" I said, quite a little loud.

"I-I...I just save your life from that d*ck!" He said same as the tune of my voice. He stared at me intensively. 

"Well, I don't need your help!" I said. Lie. It was great of him to save my ass there. I was really thankful to him.  But I didn't show it. 

"But I want to..." He said, more like a whisper. I didn't even notice how close we were now. He stared at me with mixed emotions. I stared into his lips, while he stared at mine also. Now, this one is just like some movies where they kissed. . But I won't gonna let that happen. Instead of kissing him, I ran away. Even though, I wanna kiss those sexy tender lips of his. But not....yet. ;) 

*************************************************************************************

A/N: So hey guys! I'm going to be out for today until tomorrow so why not update early. :))  

This chapter is dedicated to @lilac_blue , for being so sweet and one of my inspirations why I  still update here.  :') So yeah, @lilac_blue I hoped you enjoyed it! :)) THANK YOU SO MUCH! xx

So...Stella and Xavior huh? ;3 <3 

Okay, guys! I'll be out for two days for now. :)) 

Bye! Have a nice day/ night!!! xx

Love you guys!!! :) 

Vote? Comment? Follow? 

THANK YOU GUYS!!!! :)) 

xxx

xshadow_alisax